Sub-contracting

something good:
You say £900 for fuel what about the rest of the costs? I estimate approx £11-1200 standing costs (and don’t say your truck is paid for).

£2300 is only what you might earn not what you actually will earn.

You are paid by ‘calculated’ miles not what you actually do. There are teenagers running you and you can expect 3-4 wrong reference numbers a week. There can be a lot of waiting time which is not sufficiently compensated for and I had a multi drop that was not paid in the order it was delivered which cost me a few quid in unpaid miles.

When I quit they did’t care they just said they had another two starting that afternoon. Maybe its different now, there is only one way to find out.

Thanks I value your advice,

Yes I calculated all the cost even added £600 per week as drivers wage and was still covering the cost as beginner in the country…
From my view I take it. Nothing comes easy and yo have to take risks or put big cash at first.

as a small operate its very hard to find big pay out at the beginning but once you are in the market then there is more open doors to knock on providing you are not limited to do so.

I believe on old Africa quote: Even Chiefs taste their food while cooking