Steve Grahame

Jelliot:

grumpy old man:
It is, I did a bit of Googling and it confirmed the sad news
Steve was an old school lorry driver and, IMO, one of the few on Outback Truckers with any credibility.

I was talking with Elizabeth ( OBT producer ) last night about season 8 and she never mentioned anything about Steve …

Quote '" one of the few on Out Back Truckers with any credibility " DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE…I think I covered this on another thread a few weeks ago.

We all slog our guts out trying to get that show on air there’s no way that Julia or Ed would let anyone sully their baby … everyone on that show has to go through a rigorous process and prove their credibility before they even start the cameras rolling. I did mention before it has to be entertaining so the general public will stay tuned after the add brake, so there’s a bit of editing going on…
The Australian Out Back trucking fraternity is pretty small, most of us know someone that knows someone else, so if you’re not credible you may as well quit driving cause it won’t be long before your found out…

Jeff

I find it very entertaining , Steve being an absolute legend .I remember 1 show where he got stuck in a river and was a little apprehensive but was then up to his knees in water the slightly worried look on his face was justified when he casually mentiond the river was home to saltwater crocodiles. It sort of puts it into context when i moan about being stuck on the M62 due to the ridiculous new smart motorways .