Out Back Truckers ser 2 epp 1

A new Outback Truckers on
QUEST now

Ser 2 Epp 1

Virgin 172 Quest or

Virgin 173 Quest +1 at 2100 today Tuesday 8/4/2014

That Steve Grahame with an 18 year old Kenworth is an amazing bloke.Getting stuck in the mud with about five trailers.
In one episode,he had tea and scones at a farm while waiting for the road to dry out.
Deb Drew,the ex model,a tourist trucker.
She wants to see the country and get paid for it.
She dropped the trailer and drove the tractor unit to Ayers Rock.
A 700 km round trip.Did she pay the diesel ?

toby1234abc:
That Steve Grahame with an 18 year old Kenworth is an amazing bloke.Getting stuck in the mud with about five trailers.
In one episode,he had tea and scones at a farm while waiting for the road to dry out.

saw that episode and you are dead right ,Steve Grahame is an amazing bloke,never really got stressed did he even with every thing that happened.The Ayers Rock trip was farcical,how do you get away with that.

Steve Grahame.Nothing fazes him.Flip flops in the mud and his loyal German Shepherd.
Not sure why he still keeps the old Kenworth.The engine is on the way out.
I wonder how much he gets paid for his overland trip.?

Yeah, Steve is living the dream, on the road with his best friend by his side, I’d be ■■■■■■■■ it walking about in flip flops in snake infested puddles lol

toby1234abc:

I’d have let her off with it, If she insisted she wanted to pay… wouldn’t necessarily need to be with cash :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I recorded a few episode of this a couple of weeks ago and finally got round to watching them this morning. Much better programme than Ice Road Truckers IMO. Will definitely be watching it again.

That rock style bird would get on my ■■■■ lol

watched the first episode of the second series tonight and i enjoyed it the old bloke with the dog has forgot more stuff than half of us will ever know :smiley:
and its good to see they binned some from the first series off i read somewere that rock chick with her husband and that little dog ■■■■■■ off bp who were sponsers of the show something to do with bad driving and another car
anyway looking forward to the next one probably the only trucking show that aint over hyped to massive proportions and there is a genuine if only slight chance of danger that come with venturing into the outback

Its a new one tonight at 8oclock,it should swap slots with ice road truckers ,runs rings round it :smiley: :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Steve Grahame.Nothing fazes him.Flip flops in the mud and his loyal German Shepherd.
Not sure why he still keeps the old Kenworth.The engine is on the way out.
I wonder how much he gets paid for his overland trip.?

Spot on about Steve Grahame, he should be Australias national hero,what a man he is.This new series is even better than the last,will still watch Ice Road Truckers mainly for Hugh and Alex,but the Aussie series is the best yet. regards ardennes

Another good eppisode was shown on monday,that female tipper driver was a popper grafter,she was changing tyres better than any ats man,if she lost a few stone she would have been bang on ,very pretty :wink: :wink: :wink:

Did anybody watch it again this monday :question: :question: these blokes could do with a ats man riding round with them the amount of tyres they go thru, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Crikey I lost interest after that pratt was loading the farm plant 2k’s and 10 mins to go what a ■■■■ getting stressed out …

The narrator don’t help any really trying to big it up :unamused:

nick2008:
Crikey I lost interest after that pratt was loading the farm plant 2k’s and 10 mins to go what a ■■■■ getting stressed out …

The narrator don’t help any really trying to big it up :unamused:

Its really got me sucked in nick 2008,but i must say the narrator loves failure and mishaps :frowning: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: