Biss Bros, Bishops Stortford

I would like to ask you lot out there if anyone has any photo’s of Biss Bros Coaches or Tankers, I have had sent the article in Commercial Motor Feb 1973 but there must be someone with some pictures, I know they used to park the coaches at Stansted Airport in the later years as I was talking to one of the drivers there around 15 years ago (could be longer, old age you know affects the brain, I still look 17 !!! The old git in the mirror is someone else.)

balloonie:
I would like to ask you lot out there if anyone has any photo’s of Biss Bros Coaches or Tankers, I have had sent the article in Commercial Motor Feb 1973 but there must be someone with some pictures, I know they used to park the coaches at Stansted Airport in the later years as I was talking to one of the drivers there around 15 years ago (could be longer, old age you know affects the brain, I still look 17 !!! The old git in the mirror is someone else.)

Click on this: flickr.com/search/?text=biss%20stortford

240 Gardner:

balloonie:

Thanks for the link, is there any way to get the pictures of the ones I worked on/drove from that link please.

The Leyland double decker was parked in the yard when I first started working there, they could not use it on school runs as the kids had been smoking weed upstairs, you could still smell it months after it’s last use.

Balloonie.

balloonie:

240 Gardner:

balloonie:

Thanks for the link, is there any way to get the pictures of the ones I worked on/drove from that link please.

The Leyland double decker was parked in the yard when I first started working there, they could not use it on school runs as the kids had been smoking weed upstairs, you could still smell it months after it’s last use.

Balloonie.

Whatever is there you should be able to download - to the bottom right hand of the photo should be a downward-facing arrow, click o that for downloads and different sizes of the photo.

Also look here: google.co.uk/search?q=biss+ … 36&bih=711

With searching on Ebay too, if you look at Collectable and then transportation, search on Biss