INGS TRANSPORT

Yeah ings transport I worked there late 80s I rember Steve Bridget Jason Gifford rocky shaggy Ian skippy dave can’t rember all the names, but good times good memories

hey, dipper,what happened to billy tomber is he still alive,and what about skippy,nothing on here about them,anyone know■■? :open_mouth:

I Worked for Ings for 10 years on and off, Anyone remember this lot and any of the Drivers there■■?

image resized…Denis F

is that INGS as in John Ings, who also had Brenhaul, based at chickenhall lane in Eastleigh?

hi, yeah i remember ings,i worked for the daf dealer so i saw their trucks a lot…
i remember a girl called tracy working for them after she quit barmaiding at the jolly miller…

Cheers Lespaul… Yeah Tracy was there same time as me, but i was on the european side so didnt see her alot, didnt realise she was a barmaid…

regards kev

tc trans… No mucker its Ings Transport from Fordingbridge… I Know the Ings you mean… Sorry buddy…

hey kev…were you there when they got the new daf 95’s.?
3 space cabs if i remember rightly…
me and an old buddy at adams morey,vince did the pdi’s and installed all the goodies.

I remember Ings. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I remember going there to tip I am sure they used to store fertalizer or pulp nuts, any way one day going there i entered the yard there was a bulk trailer that was tipped up loaded one ram to keep the water of the sheet (saging the sheet in) the yard man hopped in the cab never lowererd the body down and pulled out from under neath the trailer the ram pushed the neck of the trailer right down to the ground spliting the step frame trailer clean in half and soya meal every where. The pub next to loaders used to be good I think it was called A Load Of Hay many a good night in there.

Les paul, Yeah rem Vince Price Known him for years, I had the first of the space cabs, I Dipped out cos i paid for all the glam on mine that you and Vince fitted and the other 2 Ings paid for which came a few months later… Good trucks and i done my 1st trip down to Pescara in Italy fully frieghted with tin plate to make coke cans… a bit of useless info there for you… i must remember you from Morey…

Regards Kev

truckerbuster Dont rem that particular incident with the ram but sounds like typical Ings behavior ha ha… I Was mainly on european work so missed alot of the capers…the pub by Loaders has changed its nams now its called Augustus John these days BUT yeah it was a good night in there…

Regards Kev

hi kev… you probably do remember me…was your space cab the one with the coffee maker on the dash?
anyways… if you still see vince say hi for me…

Yeah les paul that was mine all the crap on the dash inc Coffee maker ha ha, they were a good truck in there day… If i see Vince i’ll say hi from you mate no probs… Will he know you as les paul■■?

lol… too funny that was you… vince will know me steve, the guy that went to canada…
werent you doing sony tv’s or something…

would that be the same vince that ended up a owner driver with a 143 scania pulling for psl ■■ very pink in colour ■■?

dont think so. although i dont know for sure. last i heard he was still at adams morey…

r slicker, No not the same Vince…

les paul, yeah thats right we did mostly Sony work for Southern Transport to Barcelona, Milan, Lisbon, And Athens Greece, Good work but they lost it all… What do you do in Canada Steve■■?

right now i work for ■■■■■■■ western canada…
its ok… but this is my onlty way of keeping in touch with anyone that might reemeber me… and it also gives me hope that maybe one day i can return to those days,sorry man…just being stupid nostalgig…

you know what kev… if i could come home to england, and get a good euro job… i would leave canada tomorrow…
i have no ties. i understand why it seems to be the best thing… it isnt…
it was ok to begin with… trust me…you will miss home…
this also goes out to anyone thinking of the canada thing…
i appologise for it being in the wrong thread…
just my thoughts…