T/N Member Jelliot....on OBT!

Is that our very own T/N member jelliot that I have just seen on Series 6 episode 5 of Out Back Truckers?? :wink: :wink: Hauling oysters from Tasmania Hobart, via the ferry to Aus (Melboune). Scottish chap, grey hair back in a ponytail.

Edit… and wearing an Astran T-shirt!

I saw it too and thought the same thing

Yeah it sure is Bullitt,i talk to Jeff some time ago and he said then done a trip with him :smiley:

Danne

Dan, I guessed it may well have been him, too much of a coincidence otherwise. That fella has definitely been around a bit. From what I recall from his postings on here, as well as the usual more “local” destinations, he has done North Africa, Russia, Eastern Russia, Chinese Border and now Oz.

Yeah he sure been around abit. Do recall him saying he done muscat to. I would love to done half of that :smiley:

Danne

Hi… just got back… I’ve been out 4 and bit weeks chasing mango’s round Queensland and hauling them back to Melbourne for the good folks on Tasmania…

Yes it was I… Despicable Me… I did it over a year ago… it wasn’t my regular run or even my usual truck… sort of put together thing for tele but it was regular jobs we do… Had good fun doing it while wearing my Top Run Astran Tshirt…

Yes I did Muscat a few times and I also drove a K1 Aerodyne for Santini Bros out of Aurora near Chicago for the best part of 2 years … managed 46 states including Alaska…

Jeff…

Jelliot:
Hi… just got back… I’ve been out 4 and bit weeks chasing mango’s round Queensland and hauling them back to Melbourne for the good folks on Tasmania…

Yes it was I… Despicable Me… I did it over a year ago… it wasn’t my regular run or even my usual truck… sort of put together thing for tele but it was regular jobs we do… Had good fun doing it while wearing my Top Run Astran Tshirt…

Yes I did Muscat a few times and I also drove a K1 Aerodyne for Santini Bros out of Aurora near Chicago for the best part of 2 years … managed 46 states including Alaska…

Jeff…

Keeping the long-haul flag flying, then :sunglasses: :smiley: Robert

Nice to be able to put a face to a name! I must say, I quite envy you working in Oz / Taz. If I was able to emigrate down there I think I would be off like a shot. Are you in any more episodes? The only two so far have covered the fish and mussel delivery into Melbourne.

I was talking to the production team today about series 6 … that’s all I can say at the moment… Well I’m off fro a bit of a wander about, hopping to be back before Christmas or there about… Stuff doesn’t shift it’s self about…

Jeff…

Tonight 4th November Queensland time 10.58 p.m.
Channel 073 on 7Mate.
Outback Truckers Series 5, Episode 5.
Brutal weather and bending roads give Tasmanian trucker Jeff Elliot a run for his money.

I might get the popcorn out. :smiley: