North East Drivers Mid Year Reunion.

I’ve been asked to post the date for the next meet. It will be Saturday 20th May. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, from 1400 onwards. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
I’ve been asked to post the date for the next meet. It will be Saturday 20th May. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, from 1400 onwards. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, All going well as shall be there , Tooled up as usual, Regards Larry.

Well lads not too long to go for our getogether in the Labour Club in the Toon, Sadley Jimmy Ruff as you know has passed away, So I will ask all present on the night to raise their glasses and toast his departure, He was a great bloke to work with, & will be never be forgotten among his work mates & family of course, Regards Larry.

Well not long now lads, Kev there is not much Rev, I was hoping to get some replies as to the ones who will be attending this great , I spoke to Crowbar & he will be there with his mate Alan, I do know Jimmy Blackburn will be there too, ■■?, Regards Larry.

No Larry tonight ! :frowning: but he must be out “leafletting” for Corbyn eh! :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Anon 1.

Bewick:
No Larry tonight ! :frowning: but he must be out “leafletting” for Corbyn eh! :blush: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Anon 1.

■■■■ Corbyn, Im busy selecting some malts to put into my hip flasks, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.

Just getting warmed up for the 20th, :wink: :wink: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Just getting warmed up for the 20th, :wink: :wink: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.0

Satus Quo ? Rolling Stones? No sorry Larry your not old enough ! :frowning: Try Britain’s Got Talent, you’ll knock em dead ! PS The Shadows are looking for a replacement for Hank Marvin I believe ! I’ll give their management a “bell” if you want as I know the geezer ! Cheers Dennis. PS but no getting “■■■■■■■ before you go on stage and putting bum notes in eh! !! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Just getting warmed up for the 20th, :wink: :wink: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.0

Satus Quo ? Rolling Stones? No sorry Larry your not old enough ! :frowning: Try Britain’s Got Talent, you’ll knock em dead ! PS The Shadows are looking for a replacement for Hank Marvin I believe ! I’ll give their management a “bell” if you want as I know the geezer ! Cheers Dennis. PS but no getting “■■■■■■■ before you go on stage and putting bum notes in eh! !! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dennis It will be strums not bums, :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.

I was talking to Mick Finlay today & he will be attending this great getogether along with Geordie Forster, Im looking forward to it as per usual, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
I was talking to Mick Finlay today & he will be attending this great getogether along with Geordie Forster, Im looking forward to it as per usual, Regards Larry.

Plus I spoke to Charlie Pearce the other day , He is a retired owner driver who pulled for for Fergusons Sunderland depot for a few years when the late Bob Brown was in charge in the traffic office, He is going to try to attend But he has a few family issues at the moment So hopefullly he will be there, Regards Larry.

All being well I should be there

animal:
All being well I should be there

Nice to hear from you Ang. See you there,x Regards Larry.

Just warming up for the 20th, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Larry.

Me in my prime, Come on lads lets have a ball, We are all getting on in years, So let us all have a good night out,At the Labour Club Bash while we are still about to do it, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Larry.

Well Ive just returned home from this great do, Sadley there was a poor turnout, But having said this it was a good afternoon, The drinks were cheap & the crack was good, Talking about the good old days I will post some photos in due course, Regards Larry.

We’ve had better attendance Larry, but the “craic” was excellent today. I was almost tempted :laughing: :laughing: by your hip flasks but I managed to keep the halo from slipping :unamused: I had a few phone calls this evening from some of the regular faces, they had looked in but the room was so overcrowded with the Rugby festival attendees they didn’t see us tucked away in that corner. Regards Kev.

Hi Kev, Im having a few probs posting the photos from the do, But my Grandson Richard will be calling shortley for his Full English, So he will sort it out for me, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Here we go Kev, And whiskey free :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.