North East Mid Year Reunion 2015.

The date for the mid year “do” is Saturday June 6th. Usual venue Newcastle Labour Club.
1400 until last man standing. Regards Kev. :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Kevin.

Not bad, but the Tyne-Tees vehicle run is the next day, could be some sore heads around.

Regards
Mick

Could do with the mods merging the two threads. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: my silly fingers double posting. :blush: :blush: :confused: :confused: . I knew about the Tyne Tees. Mick, I’m sure we’ll cope. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Could do with the mods merging the two threads. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: my silly fingers double posting. :blush: :blush: :confused: :confused: . I knew about the Tyne Tees. Mick, I’m sure we’ll cope. Regards Kev.

Kev you are used to doubles , In fact trebles Eh Ha Ha Ha, See you at the L/C. If not before, Regards Larry.

nobody has mentioned or posted about the drivers reunion on the 6th of june ,has it been cancelled because of the tyne tees run the next day or not., this is one of the best days if your into old transport and old trucks from around the north east, to get together and meet up with old friends and colleagues from long of days ,hope its still going ahead and if it is .is it still the same place and kick off as xmas ?
hope to see someone there ,Paul

David price old drivers are having a mid year drink on the 6th aswell I will make every effort to get go both drinks with lads. OLD BACON NECK will get me up on sunday morning to live the dream on the Tyne tee’s run :smiley:

son of bacon neck:
David price old drivers are having a mid year drink on the 6th aswell I will make every effort to get go both drinks with lads. OLD BACON NECK will get me up on sunday morning to live the dream on the Tyne tee’s run :smiley:

I will be at both events over that weekend, unfortunately l won’t be having a drink on Saturday due to the on going stomach trouble. :cry: :cry: I thought this was cured, last night’s birthday celebration for the “bride” has proved otherwise. I can live without a drink but, I could live better with one!!! Regards Kev.

Just bringing the thread back onto page one as a reminder for the weekend. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
Just bringing the thread back onto page one as a reminder for the weekend. Regards Kev.

Hi, Kev, Never fear Larry will be there, Its a great gathering IMO, its a pity that a lot more oldies don’t give it a visit, Im sure they would all enjoy the crack & the Nectars too, See you there, Regards Larry.

Where is our old Harry, I hope he is coming to this Do, Regards Larry.

enjoy the drink at the weekend gents another one i will miss not home till the following week, kev ask bumper for some beer money i will pay him back,

rgds

mark

Markfahy:
enjoy the drink at the weekend gents another one i will miss not home till the following week, kev ask bumper for some beer money i will pay him back,

rgds

mark

I’ve phoned air traffic control to look out for flying pigs Mark!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Markfahy:

rgds

mark

Thats a pity Mark, We will just have a toast to absent friends, And ,charge it to your A/c Eh, Ha Ha, See you at the next one hopefully, Regards Larry.

ha, way man kev you have got me totally wrong :unamused: , should be their at christmas larry as i worked last year , just enjoying my last week in the sunshine here in brazil

Markfahy:
ha, way man kev you have got me totally wrong :unamused: , should be their at christmas larry as i worked last year , just enjoying my last week in the sunshine here in brazil

Good for you Markfahy, Enjoy life as it comes Eh, Look forward to seeing you at the Xmas Bash, Regards Larry. PS We will still drink your good health on Sat.

Ive just returned home from the Do, I enjoyed it very much indeed, The crack was good, Sadley Kevmac was unable to attend, So we drank his health of course, The wiskeys were flowing in the fast lane as usual, Our Ang didn’t make it either, But Im sure all present will be looking forward to the next one, Hic Hic, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Ive just returned home from the Do, I enjoyed it very much indeed, The crack was good, Sadley Kevmac was unable to attend, So we drank his health of course, The wiskeys were flowing in the fast lane as usual, Our Ang didn’t make it either, But Im sure all present will be looking forward to the next one, Hic Hic, Regards Larry.

Sorry I couldn’t make the ‘do’ due to a last minute family reason. I will however be at the Tyne Tees Run today in my usual role as a “traffic adolf” :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: Hope to see you all there. Regards Kev.