thank you

Just wanna say thank you to everyone who gave me a nudge last week. I can’t leave TN, i missed it that much that i sneaked in the chatroom saturday night.

Big thank you again to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie

Good girl, you know it makes sense :wink:

yip… to repeat my pm GOOD ON YA GIRL.

Thank god for that at last all is well with the world!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

great and now lets carry on with enjoying this season of good will

and joy to one and all,

Good news.

Nice to have you back, Tiggz

one for all & all for one me thinks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We could do with a lot more of this in our industry.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This forum is like ‘The Hotel California’ … you can check out, but you can never leave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its because of all us hunky male drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
its because of all us hunky male drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, but off course it is !!!

■■
Jo

Nice one Tiggz.

Right that’s Tiggz sorted out so whose turn is it next to throw the toys out the pram? Form an orderly line and take a numbered ticket from that machine over there. ===================>

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done Girl.

■■

Ken.

good to have you bk tiggz :smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

glad you saw sense,Tiggz. Welcome back :laughing:

(P.S : saw you in the chatroom Sat night was gonna call in for a chat but I was wanted by the “much beloved”). :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Nice one Tiggz.

Right that’s Tiggz sorted out so whose turn is it next to throw the toys out the pram? Form an orderly line and take a numbered ticket from that machine over there. ===================>

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i’m taking no ticket i was here b4 u so wait your turn, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh by the way good news tiggz is back :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: welcome back girl. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow, I come back after a 2 week absence of leave from TN to all this excitement!!

Just read the thread about your troubles and had flash-backs to Kitkats woes a few months ago concerning the same person.

Glad you decided to stick around Tiggz. Good to know the members on here all pull together when someone is having a hard time.

:slight_smile: pleased our collective grovelling finally got thru’ :slight_smile:

I ain’t pleased :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I offered her another baby in the chatroom Sat night and she turned me down :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh bear {{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}} i couldn’t help but resist… though the temptation almost killed me!!!

pmsl