thank you

As the season of Goodwill aproaches, I can only say one thing to the person who sent that offensive PM:

“May the yuletide log slip from your fire and burn your house down!” (BBC - Blackadders Christmas Carol)

Mods if thats offensive, tell me and I’ll remove it!

Glad to see you stayed with us, Tiggz!

I was going to say welcome back but you didnt actually leave so i cant.

I know how hard it is to give up on a good forum like this, i had the same hassle quite while ago and was backed up by the members on here, even though most of us are only cyber friends , its a great little community for helping each other out .

P.S. if the Bear cant help you with another baby i would be only too glad to help out :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Is the culprit now well and truly gone does anyone know??.

tiggz:
oh bear {{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}} i couldn’t help but resist… though the temptation almost killed me!!!

pmsl

it wasn’t the temptation that would kill you,it be giving birth to a bear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So glad to hear you’re staying with us Tiggz ! ■■■
After all, there must be some fairness in the world then !
And what are friends for, if not to support each other through things like this. We probably only realise what a valueable little community we have here when we see small pieces of it sliding away. And you thought we’d let you seak off just like that…tsk tsk !

■■
Jo

PS: forget about the baby !

neil46:
its because of all us hunky male drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bear, did you put the offer delicately? Now, If youd have asked her “how’s your belly fixed for a lodger” I reckon the sheer romance of it would have turned the girls head! :wink:

Mal:
Bear, did you put the offer delicately? Now, If youd have asked her “how’s your belly fixed for a lodger” I reckon the sheer romance of it would have turned the girls head! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GOOD ON YA TIGGZ glad to see ya made the right decision. will try and ring you again this week when i go back to work thursday :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
GOOD ON YA TIGGZ glad to see ya made the right decision.

Which one, staying or turning down Bears generous offer?? :confused: :open_mouth: :laughing:

staying on tn of course :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: personally i like her and have chatted to her on the phone and she is a diamond girl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so i am pleased she has made the right choice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hey i’m up for a lodger… form an orderly queue please … RAOFLMAO

With your hobbies listed in the other thread i can imagine the que will be longer than at a tesco rdc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad you are back Tiggz, the above offer sounds grrreat! :smiley:

John

hey gets ya in to places you haven’t been before… i mean the other forums…

PMSL

Mal:

I thought I was quite polite!!!

Tiggz said she had a 17 month old and I simply asked if she wanted another :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

margatemafia:
staying on tn of course :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: personally i like her and have chatted to her on the phone and she is a diamond girl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so i am pleased she has made the right choice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your such a creep margate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

learnt from the master jimbo :wink: when i become as slimey as you i will turn into a snake or some other kind or verminous reptile :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBear:

Mal:

I thought I was quite polite!!!

Tiggz said she had a 17 month old and I simply asked if she wanted another :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You lounge lizard Bear! :laughing:

Mal:
“how’s your belly fixed for a lodger” :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FPMSL @ Mal :laughing: :laughing: That’s better than asking if she wants to go halves on a bar steward :smiley:

Lostpup:
Just read the thread about your troubles and had flash-backs to Kitkats woes a few months ago concerning the same person.

Kitkats woes were not concerning the same person, best just to clear that up.

jammymutt:
Is the culprit now well and truly gone does anyone know??.

For the time being but that’s not to say they won’t come back, a beady eye is being kept though.
:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: