Transam Trucking spotted

does spotting euromat, in the flesh count? then one was hangin around at coventry t’other night, along with the lesser spotted shade :exclamation:

Seen 2 of them this morning on m8 glasgow. :smiley:

does spotting euromat, in the flesh count? then one was hangin around at coventry t’other night, along with the lesser spotted shade

that makes me sound like an acne ridden schoolkid !! Good to see you mate , Mat made me drink your share :wink: :wink:

I’ll wager there wasnt too much persuassion needed there :wink:

saw about 15 going into le mans on moday 7 nov mostly in edwin shirley colours

Spotted AY09 *** heading up past the Braehus Ruins towards Stockholm on thursday around 14:00 :smiley:

Seen one at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff today.
Jools Holland playing.

Spotted!! I think it’s Euromat! In Thurrock Services! I’m parked next to AOP with the Michelin men on the cab! :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw one last week. Can’t remember the reg number though. Or where. Or what day it was. Sorry :smiley:

bugcos:
Saw one last week. Can’t remember the reg number though. Or where. Or what day it was. Sorry :smiley:

Oh, do try a bit harder. You’ve got a thread back from the dead which was 2011 and you can’t be bothered with details for the sado’s!

bugcos:

Total bollox nonsense…

Saw Edwin Shirley Cardiff Thursday ay beach boys tour cardiff

Saw about 6 Transam and 3 EST trucks parked up in the Stockyard this week. Was either Mon or Tues morning.

did a delivery in sarfend this morning & on the way out spotted aforementioned company truck at a large hall type place was it one of you guys mat or kindle■■?

I saw one of these guys coming off the HSS boat in Ireland on Saturday at 5pm… Sure it was a left ■■■■■■ Daf…?

Sure was,very clean too!!!

I think euromat or kindle was shipping out to Oslo last week or it could be this week :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I saw one , at least I thought It was a Trans Am on the M54 jct1 coming from Cannock at about 3 this afternoon… Mr Hasslehoff looked good for his age… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Saw a nice clean one today on the M42 round Jn 6 about 18.30 or 19;00ish heading south

If it was Southend, then that would be Status Quo, I know this because Quo use a Danish production from were I work in Denmark. I got a message from one of the Danes who was less than complementary about the place :smiley: