Trans Am spotting, that was easy

I came up with new game:
Who will spot the newest truck from the company called Transportomatic :slight_smile:

The newest one I saw was P registration (i think it was that one:

), I also saw some K and F regs…

Do they have any newer vans at all? :wink:

nice one
i was thinking how old there trucks were
theres one in Coventry most days
and the driver looks older than Noah

They dont have much newish tackle at all, go past there depot in Stafford at least once a week. Might be older kit but must be a decent outfit to work for cause Ive never seen `em advertise.

saw an n reg mercedes 12 tonner, looked like an 814, driver must be paid well to night out in that.

If the wage was right I even drive a Scania

Mate of mine works there, most of the tackle is fairly old, usually 2nd/3rd hand. The newest motor is an Actros artic bout 10 yrs old. Wages are ok but its all handball. Shower cubicles,bathroom suites,mirrors and the like, delivery to shops,warehouses and private houses.

They’ve got their own fitters who are kept busy servicing & repairing, cannibalising from even older motors that gave up the ghost!!!

i dont get why they keep such old motors going if they are always in at the fitters. not saying everything should be brand new but some of the stuff looks like its on its last legs.

I forget to tell you, I saw 51 plate atego of theirs, IF I SAW IT CORRECTLY :slight_smile:

Am I a winner, or they have something newer?

105xf:
Mate of mine works there, most of the tackle is fairly old, usually 2nd/3rd hand.

To paint 3rd hand motor into their livery must cost more than it’s worth :slight_smile: