Advanced warning : Cleveland bridge closure

Just to let you all know , Cleveland bridge in Bath will be closed in both directions for OVER 18 tons only ,in both directions from Monday 3rd of February 2020 , at least for after the Summer if not much longer .It seems it will be the Summer when they start the repairs to worn out infrastructure .
The diversion route will be the A350 via Chippenham to access the M4 , or Bristol via the M32 .The bridge is near the fire station , no idea how they will enforce it , i am expecting coffin dodgers pretending to be the police with their note book , camera and hivis chumps .
Similar to the Bradford on Avon coffin dodgers with police written on their hivis , i thought imitating a police officer is an offence .

Latest update is the weight limit will be in force for 18 months but I have not seen any form of enforcement , no coffin dodgers in hi-vis and no ANPR or CCTV .

That means when we go to radstock, will have to go down to Brisol, and up.

Pain in the bum going to Frome from our depot then or Bournemouth for that matter although I won’t miss the congestion on the return leg !!

Cheers for that. Always handy to know. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk