Why you shouldn't park in lay bys

The driver got a shock [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anyone charged yet?

dieseldog999:
anyone charged yet?

Nah. No chance of catching 'em.
They’re still running.

Wonder if it’s connected to the load of ■■■■■■ robbed the other week, Christmas is coming after all, could satisfy alot of Ann summers party’s with that lot [emoji6]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
anyone charged yet?

[emoji1628] [emoji38][emoji38][emoji16]

Benjie83:
Wonder if it’s connected to the load of ■■■■■■ robbed the other week, Christmas is coming after all, could satisfy alot of Ann summers party’s with that lot [emoji6]

Vibrators need batteries. ■■■■■■ dont.

Well my 12" ■■■■ dominator doesn’t anyway :smiling_imp:

toonsy:

Benjie83:

Vibrators need batteries. ■■■■■■ dont.

Well my 12" ■■■■ dominator doesn’t anyway :smiling_imp:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Sincere apologies there my good man, I should know better as my partner used to be a rep for AS…

If I may, I do recommend the strawberry play lube to accompany your toy, will add a nice after taste should you be feeling extra spicy and wish to wash off your ■■■■ dominator ready for next days play [emoji6]

due to the ages of the minging old trollops i usually get that are drawing their ension then ive found the most popular flavours are barley sugar and werthers old original… :smiley:

dieseldog999:
anyone charged yet?

Think positive, they’ll be in a cell before long.

Look on the plus side…

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
due to the ages of the minging old trollops i usually get that are drawing their ension then ive found the most popular flavours are barley sugar and werthers old original… :smiley:

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I feel maybe a dash of lavender water on your collar could help you pull a younger crowd in Mr dog…

Barleys a bit old skool nowadays, the below 60s brigade may not be as familiar with it thus its putting them off applying [emoji53]

Bit of a bell end over nighting in a lay-by with a high value load on. [emoji849]

Kit like that should be in a box trailer with a meaty lock on the back as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Benjie83:

dieseldog999:
due to the ages of the minging old trollops i usually get that are drawing their pension then ive found the most popular flavours are barley sugar and werthers old original… :smiley:

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I feel maybe a dash of lavender water on your collar could help you pull a younger crowd in Mr dog…

Barleys a bit old skool nowadays, the below 60s brigade may not be as familiar with it thus its putting them off applying [emoji53]

^^^^^^^^^^
if its too dark in the grab a granny nights,then i just usually home in on the smell of vick and stale pish…that way your deffo onto a winner,
as you get older,then you begin to realise that beauty is only a light switch away. :wink:

dieseldog999:

Benjie83:

dieseldog999:
due to the ages of the minging old trollops i usually get that are drawing their pension then ive found the most popular flavours are barley sugar and werthers old original… :smiley:

[emoji38] [emoji38]

^^^^^^^^^^
if its too dark in the grab a granny nights,then i just usually home in on the smell of vick and stale pish…that way your deffo onto a winner,
as you get older,then you begin to realise that beauty is only a light switch away. :wink:

Wise, Wise words indeed sir [emoji108][emoji38]

I’ve been teaching my sons to get dressed in the dark from an early age, they still don’t quite get why but they will in time …
Can’t be risking the whole shall we do breakfast thing coz they’ve woke the sleeping troll with the light switch , as we all know that’s financial ruin ahead within the week [emoji57][emoji38]

Strategy is, rap it, bag it, tire it, leg it. [emoji106][emoji38]

As for me daughters, they’ve learnt if they go near a lad, I’ll break their fingers with a rolling pin, should get em past 50 before I have to see a grandchild of any sort [emoji16]

Bowes is in…

The middle of nowhere. Seems to me that matey boy has been caught out perhaps by the loading of the batteries taking much longer than anticipated/heavy traffic problems/vehicle breakdown which has left him little choice timewise but to park in a lay-by.

Or, that’s where he arranged to have it all nicked by his mates.

Or, his boss is a numpty and deserves to be sacked for leaving that kind of cargo in the protection of a curtainsider. At the very least it should have been boxed with a jeezusbig padlock on the doors.

Perhaps insurers should start insisting on certain precautions for high value loads and not paying claims if hauliers are deemed to acted in a numpty fashion.

How do you get full pallets of batteries of a lorry in a lay bye with out a folklift.

fingermissing:
How do you get full pallets of batteries of a lorry in a lay bye with out a folklift.

If they had a forklift, they wouldn’t have left the empty pallets there?

Is stainmore truckstop not open these days ?

yourhavingalarf:
Bowes is in…

The middle of nowhere. Seems to me that matey boy has been caught out perhaps by the loading of the batteries taking much longer than anticipated/heavy traffic problems/vehicle breakdown which has left him little choice timewise but to park in a lay-by.

Or, that’s where he arranged to have it all nicked by his mates.

Or, his boss is a numpty and deserves to be sacked for leaving that kind of cargo in the protection of a curtainsider. At the very least it should have been boxed with a jeezusbig padlock on the doors.

Perhaps insurers should start insisting on certain precautions for high value loads and not paying claims if hauliers are deemed to acted in a numpty fashion.

I’ll bet any insurance company with any involvement here will be putting in a thorough investigation of all the circumstances.