Extra storage ideas for MAN XXL cab

When I come back off holiday I’m moving in to a TGX XXL :smiley: with proper top bunk from a standard TGX with the Zb’ing rubbish Hammock affair :imp:
Has any one made or found some drawer units to sit on top bunk for clothes etc ?
As the bunk I higher and flat I don’t want to just chuck my bags up there as it looks untidy
P/s can’t put drawers under bottom bunk as it has a fridge

Worry about it after holiday mate :wink:

I always found the XXL cab ideal for everything, including storage,.and I carry loads of crap around with me.
How much gear have you got? :open_mouth: :smiley:

I slept on the top and kept my wet gear on the bottom bunk in Carver boxes but there are so many cubby holes you will be buying crap to fill them. There was only one side locker on mine as it had a cab cooling unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
I slept on the top and kept my wet gear on the bottom bunk in Carver boxes but there are so many cubby holes you will be buying crap to fill them. There was only one side locker on mine as it had a cab cooling unit.

One locker will be filled with straps and ratchets other will have a can of Adblue spare lines and leads in

Extra storage in a TGX xxl? I have managed up to 3 weeks away in a bloody TGS :laughing:

Tbf though I drive a 4 wheeler with one diesel tank so the other side of the unit we made a box to carry straps, wheel chocks etc so all my tools can fit in the side lockers. My telescopic ladder has a box on the rear of the cab.

My mate got a piece of contiboard 8ftx1ft and tucked it behind the straps and in front of the mattress. All his crap behind in boxes.

Get a bigger truck
You’ll never survive a few nights out in the U.K. in that

robthedog:
Get a bigger truck
You’ll never survive a few nights out in the U.K. in that

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Found these in the range

blue estate:
Found these in the range

Mattress off the top bunk chuck a few kitchen units up there jobs a good un

Two big outside lockers.
Three big overhead lockers above windscreen.
Whole big fold-up top bunk.

How much room do you need!!! :neutral_face:

Big Truck:
Two big outside lockers.
Three big overhead lockers above windscreen.
Whole big fold-up top bunk.

How much room do you need!!! :neutral_face:

I’m asking about the top bunk but storage bins etc to make it look tidy instead of just chucking my bags up there [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk