Put my head down for 5

So tired, so I’ll pop my nose of the ground for 5…

Hmm that looks like a battery trailer belonging to a local transport company nr Matlock :blush:

We can not allow traffic around it

WTF, theres one maybe two lanes at a push closed so just cone around it and let traffic down the left surely!? Its not going to be going very fast by the tome it builds up a queue esp if it’s hoing to take 5 hours to move it.

Anyway, no one thought about winding the legs down on microspeed? Might ha e damaged the carriageway a little, but no worse than much of the M1 and M6.

Look again the legs are at 45 degrees to the chassis plus best of look winding a fully loaded trailer up :laughing:

How many…

Miles has it done before it fell off? They normally go in the first few yards.

Could be a case of worn pin and new jaw ,new jaw gets crack when old pin turns as a rule .

Seen this twice happen once a Scottish lad run down from Aberdeen pin snapped at the old high Brough petrol station on the Old A1.
Also saw a bloke in Calais turn left to run down the ramp to board the train and trailer came off…
Seen it happen loads when drivers just don’t couple up properly though

Passed it earlier. Looked like they’d accelerated from the M18 roundabout towards Scunthorpe along the M180. Managed about half a mile then decided they were leaving the trailer.
The unit on the hard shoulder was a white 85cf with an orange or red stripe round it.
No name on it.
Looked like ex turners.
It had gouged the tarmac up for 100 yds before it had stoped.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Punchy Dan:
Look again the legs are at 45 degrees…

Ah thats nothing, had stiffer legs than that, a bit of elbow grease and microgear will have that up in no time. :slight_smile:

As for the lines, might explain some of the tramlines that appear on motorways. People failing to wind the legs up.