Good driver though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbbhJIgMoI

Plenty room. Nothing to see here.

You could get a bus through there!

:smiley:

Captain_Amateur:

. I hate that saying along with we’ve had bigger down here.
. Worst I had was trying get into some.building site was tight as anything… site manager said be fine we had.portacabins delivered no problem.

When being offloaded fella said when porta cabins came had get cars moved off the street and was waste land not a building site like.now

Been on before,turned out it wasn’t a 32T truck…was actually a 7.5T one,we all like to claim it’s bigger than it actually is!!

Have you posted the wrong vid? Loads a room!

xichrisxi:
Been on before,turned out it wasn’t a 32T truck…was actually a 7.5T one,we all like to claim it’s bigger than it actually is!!

If you look at the reflection in the window its a Scania, so its definitely bigger than a 7.5

edd1974:

Captain_Amateur:

. I hate that saying along with we’ve had bigger down here.
. Worst I had was trying get into some.building site was tight as anything… site manager said be fine we had.portacabins delivered no problem.

When being offloaded fella said when porta cabins came had get cars moved off the street and was waste land not a building site like.now

Then we have to get the bloody portacabins out at the end of construction. Talk about a challenge

A lot of people suddenly out there to watch - makes me think it must be “for the greater good”. :wink:

(Only make sense if you’ve seen the film).