Nowt special!

Who was filming me?

uk.news.yahoo.com/fedex-trucker … soc_trk=ma

Clearly agency showing the FTWs how it’s done.

Ive seen this video on facebook i don’t really get why its been so blown out of proportion. Its on his good side, no awkward angles or street furniture to negotiate. Door looks narrow but still you know there is tighter out there.

Same thoughts as merc0447. What’s so special about putting a truck into a tight space, with no obstacles in your way? I might have been impressed if he done it blind side, with cars parked everywhere and lamp posts and railings close by to add some extra spice to the manoeuvre.

I’d love to see him put his trailer into the poundland loading bay at the rivergate shopping centre in Irvine.[emoji3]

merc0447:
I don’t really get why its been so blown out of proportion. Its on his good side, no awkward angles or street furniture to negotiate. Door looks narrow but still you know there is tighter out there.

Looked pretty straight forward to me also tbh. :neutral_face: left ■■■■■■ in a left hand bay…so what.
Maybe that particular bay had a history of ■■■■ ups to the guy on the camera.
I started a thread about this stuff once, about Why do they EXPECT us to be crap at our job.

I suppose if I was newbie I would be totally impressed, I could not reverse for ■■■■ toffee when I first started. :blush:

Thar ya go Dozy, that’s the way it’s done, and nothing difficult about it ! :slight_smile:

He’s probably done the same gig every morning for the last eight years :smiley:

We used to do a collection in St. John street Leicester,that was a blind side reverse,the first time I went it took me over an hour to get in,near enough the same sort of building he’s reversed into.