Who's Seen Who W/E 17/10/18

WSW?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I met up with Robroy at Forton services today.

A truly dreadful man who bullied me into buying not one, but TWO Greggs bacon butties. He then interfered with me and told me not to tell… :cry:

OvlovJay…well not strictly true but his motor was in Winchester Services northbound and he was apparently propping the coffee bar up as I went past the pumps .

El Deano think it was on the M6 Tuesday near Coventry

Tango

eagerbeaver:

A truly dreadful man who bullied me into buying not one, but TWO Greggs bacon butties. He then interfered with me and told me not to tell… :cry:

Couldn’t believe Beaver BOUGHT breakfast yesterday. :open_mouth:
He kept trying to lure me into his cab afterwards and seemed offended when I spurned his advances and told him I was already spoken for. :neutral_face:
He kept saying… ‘‘But I offered to buy you a jam doughnut ffs’’
So be warned if ever you meet him in Greggs. :bulb:

Managed to escape but noticed he didn’t follow me out, reckon he must have been having a lie down after the shock of spending 11 quid.

Tango the orangeboy :smiley: …was that you M5 n/b on Thurs morning ?
If it was you’ve either took the nameplates off your Scania (what I usually look for) or my eyes are getting even ■■■■ worse. :smiley:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Couldn’t believe Beaver BOUGHT breakfast yesterday. :open_mouth:
He kept trying to lure me into his cab afterwards and seemed offended when I spurned his advances and told him I was already spoken for. :neutral_face:
He kept saying… ‘‘But I offered to buy you a jam doughnut ffs’’
So be warned if ever you meet him in Greggs. :bulb:

Managed to escape but noticed he didn’t follow me out, reckon he must have been having a lie down after the shock of spending 11 quid.

:laughing: