Who's seen who w/e 26 1 19

The Maoster and Beaver.

Maoster dragged me out of the cab screaming on Thurs night, and walked me over to the pub with me arm up me back, and forced a couple of pints of 6x down my neck.
Would have been content just to sit in the passenger seat all night, doing the ‘‘forward death stare’’ like the rest of you (with my hi viz on of course :bulb: ) …but he led me astray, and bribed me with battered onion rings not to tell anybody. :smiley:

Met Beaver for breakfast today at Lymm for an half hour break.
I made the stupid mistake of asking him how many firms he’d driven for :unamused: …, so it turned into an hour and a bloody half :open_mouth: …after he went through them alphabetically :neutral_face: , and showed me a pic of each of his uniforms.shock: ,… thing is he only got as far as ‘M’ .

He promised to continue from ‘M’ to ‘Z’ next Saturday…but I reckon might be washing me hair instead. :smiley:

robroy:
The Maoster and Beaver.

Maoster dragged me out of the cab screaming on Thurs night, and walked me over to the pub with me arm up me back, and forced a couple of pints of 6x down my neck.

Never happened … show us some pics :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw Robroy at Lymm services buying perforated driving gloves and a lavender air freshener.

Not seen Maoster though. Rob says I have to go on something called Grindr to contact him.

To set the record straight I spotted an obviously bewildered and lost fella attempting to cross a busy road and took pity on him and guided his frail legs to the other side, I then sat in a public house with him merely to ensure that the local kids didn’t bully him or tie fireworks to him! Turns out it was Robroy :wink:

I did not see Eagerbeaver but I did see eight thousand four hundred and twelve lorries that he used to drive!

Spoke to Punchy Dan via the telephonic machine and rudely interrupted his precious cafe time. :wink: