Who's Seen Who W/E 28th July 2018

Punchy Dan
Tango Boy

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

No one this week but last week tango boy x2 on the M5 and M1 plus slow lane on the M 1 aswell ahead of orange boy :laughing:

El Deano:
Punchy Dan
Tngo Boy

:question: :open_mouth:

Met Robroy on Monday. Don’t think he’s a proper ■■■■■■■■ as he paid for lunch! :smiley:

Nice guy, but I better be nice as I don’t fancy a right hook off him! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Met Robroy on Monday. Don’t think he’s a proper ■■■■■■■■ as he paid for lunch! :smiley:

Nice guy, but I better be nice as I don’t fancy a right hook off him! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was he wearing his frilly curtain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

Not sure if i saw slowlane this morning on the a50 at 5.30 ?

Punchy Dan:

El Deano:
Punchy Dan
Tngo Boy

:question: :open_mouth:

M1 south Wednesday I think. Its been a long week. Edit - It was Tuesday.

Saw another blue foden today but that wasn’t you.

Punchy Dan:

the maoster:

I find that both patronising and condescending Dan! As it was our first date he made a real effort and wore a very fetching off the shoulder number! :smiley:

[emoji23]

Just seen Robroy on the M6 past Kendal.

Well, I saw the top half of his trailer… :neutral_face:

Mortimer one day during the week but cant remember which

Philbergs Scania at sometime on Friday I think it was…

Mortimer one day during the week but cant remember which

Philbergs Scania at sometime on Friday I think it was…

the maoster:

Punchy Dan:

the maoster:

I find that both patronising and condescending Dan! As it was our first date he made a real effort and wore a very fetching off the shoulder number! :smiley:

It’s the part Geordie in me that’s the generous side, and I wouldn’t dare stick a right hook on you Maost, with you being an ex SAS trained assassin and all that. :smiley:

It was my day off so I wore the frilly undercrackers underneath instead btw Dan :sunglasses: . :smiley:

Saw Beaver today on his way back from his Saturday premium shift (grabbing ■■■■) :smiley:
(Well he saw me anyway not me him, he told me when he rang me…and woke me up from autopilot . :smiley: )

theflyingdustman:
Not sure if i saw slowlane this morning on the a50 at 5.30 ?

Depends… if I was in a WS truck, it wasn’t me! If I was in this… it was me! Right time and place though.

Depends… if I was in a WS truck, it wasn’t me! If I was in this… it was me! Right time and place though.

It was a WS truck i saw pulling a tanker. Name plate in exactly the same place as yours. I didnt see that volvo but you may of seen me ? I was in a bright yellow and blue car transporter.

theflyingdustman:

It was a WS truck i saw pulling a tanker. Name plate in exactly the same place as yours. I didnt see that volvo but you may of seen me ? I was in a bright yellow and blue car transporter.

Don’t remember seeing you specifically mate! :blush:

It was my first week for Bennett last week, so no more WS for me.