Just a tad overloaded me thinks

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m … r-45718990

Yeah, just a bit [emoji23]
I once filled my car with hedge clippings, not like that though, and thought to myself sod it, I’ll take it to the tip tomorrow, I need a beer after all that hard work. Big mistake! Next morning the inside of the car was like a tropical forest! Full of condensation, spiders and cobwebs.

No beacons, no wide load markers. Agency car driver. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Why couldn’t the copper leaf him alone.

Looks like a rare occasion where one of the few police officers on duty was in the right place at the right time

peterm:

Special branch …

now we know where the bugs came from… :open_mouth:

Should be…

Done for having his number plate covered over in blue paint too.

woosh

on top of the hedge he has since asked for two other fences to be taken into consideration

raymundo:

peterm:

Special branch …

Not a job for Special Branch.

Think you’re barking up the wrong tree there.

nomiS36:
Yeah, just a bit [emoji23]
I once filled my car with hedge clippings, not like that though, and thought to myself sod it, I’ll take it to the tip tomorrow, I need a beer after all that hard work. Big mistake! Next morning the inside of the car was like a tropical forest! Full of condensation, spiders and cobwebs.

What? - You added the turf soil clods on top as well then? :smiley:

An ex boss put the grass clippings in the back of his wifes car on the friday of the easter weekend . Left them in the car in the sun until tuesday to drop them at the tip on the way to work .
Also in the mix were the dog turds from the garden and the contents from the rabbit and hamster cages .
Fermented didn’t cover it , the boss had to stop twice to throw up ! The car went straight to a valeting place then was rapidly sold .
You could smell it from across the yard .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He couldn’t of been seeded very comfortably.
Lettuce not jump to conclusions though.
I for one think the car was loaded oak-kay.

Obviously went out on a limb and took a leaf out of the local tipper drivers book.
Hes barking up the wrong tree if he thought he’d get away with it though