Who's Seen Who W/E 11/08/18

No-one again, except myself in the mirror.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango boy twice on Monday and Kr79 Wednesday I think

IF you drive P200 I saw u on the A41 at wednesbury bout hour and half ago , and tango boy on the M5 rac building Bristol Tuesday am

Not me Mr L Bloke, I drive D2.

And I was done for 1515 on a friday! ,[emoji3]

Ovlov jay unless that wasn’t you going past Leicester forest Thursday afternoon.

El Deano:
Not me Mr L Bloke, I drive D2.

And I was done for 1515 on a friday! ,[emoji3]

Part timer :smiley:

Slowlane spotted heading northbound on m40 near Gaydon on Thursday morning

Don’t know anyones lorry but I saw a guy on a bridge above M6 when I was headed SB to come off at Carlisle, had a camera out with massive lens, took me photo I feel proper popular now. Now I’ve had my photo taken by a truck spotter am I cool?

Ghiabox:
Don’t know anyones lorry but I saw a guy on a bridge above M6 when I was headed SB to come off at Carlisle, had a camera out with massive lens, took me photo I feel proper popular now. Now I’ve had my photo taken by a truck spotter am I cool?

Only if you can find the photo online [emoji3]

El Deano:

Ghiabox:

Only if you can find the photo online [emoji3]

Probably not :laughing:

Your photo is probably being data matched and cross referenced by Vosa ….Ready Steady Fine £££

Wigo91:
Ovlov jay unless that wasn’t you going past Leicester forest Thursday afternoon.

Not me mate. Not been passed the M6 on the M1 this week

OwenMoney:
Your photo is probably being data matched and cross referenced by Vosa ….Ready Steady Fine £££

Funny you say that, the check point on the M6 SB near carlisle (Todhills?) was open and the sign out saying trucks stay in left lane and trucks to drive in, the three trucks (me included) in the left lane didn’t drive in but we weren’t stopped either. I was worried for a few mins they might come get me.

flickr.com/photos/willstruc … hotostream

Credit to SFCwill2011

My old one.

Tango boy A30 Tuesday afternoon