Freshlinc Evesham looking

AndrewG:

Harry Monk:

AndrewG:

The Rustler:
All notices in the traffic office @ Spalding are in Polish … ALSO drivers “run sheets” are in Polish … with English underneath in smaller type-face. Says it all really :unamused: :unamused:

Yeah…its saying British drivers dont want the work…

What would be your theory as to why British drivers don’t want to work for Freshlinc?

I would say its not wanting to be in amongst those not indigenous to the UK. EE’s though in the main are a friendly bunch but seem to be seen in a different light by (some) brit drivers. The language barrier may also be seen as a put off but personally would see it as an opportunity to learn the lingo. I was in the same boat years ago with C.E.T.VA SL the co. i sub for but soon mixed in and now accepted as one of their own even though i do still get the p1ss taken with some of my pronounciacions.
Being in a minority isnt always so bad…

I think I’d be more inclined to go with Yorkshire Terrier’s suggestion that the job requires regular weekend work which isn’t necessarily suitable to drivers with children of school age. I wouldn’t say that this constituted laziness, poor work ethic etc, many parents would place time spent with their families above the requirements of Tesco/Sainsbury’s etc. I’d speculate that EE drivers are less likely to have children based in the UK than British drivers maybe?