Brexit..more controversy/indecision!

Franglais:

Munchkin:
What’s happened to the working man(person) in the UK?
All through this Brexit sheit the overwhelming tone seems to be slagging off the BBC, Huff post etc. for being left wing. Maybe if drivers had remained a bit more left wing themselves they’d have better T’s and C’s and not be on here moaning about pay every 5mins [emoji6]

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Anyone who has been sucked into the world view of the Murdoch press will view everyone even moderately centrist as a “looney lefty”. The way the press has normalised right wing union bashing etc is quite remarkable. A couple of decades of “birds gettin `em out” has had more effect on the political landscape than anything else!

I’ve never been a Leftie, but always agreed with punitive action as being the only kind of Union “Industrial Action” that actually works. Making effective industrial action “Illegal” of course, hamstrung the unions everywhere. Having ballots, and notice periods, and endless demands to go to ACAS means that not only to most strikes not achieve anything - they cost the workers hard cash as well of course.

I’m in favour of Unions only when they have teeth. NOT the Union boss “has teeth” btw. It’s got to be about the members. Yes, that means I’m in favour of wildcat strikes, sabotage, and flying pickets too.

FFS I’m starting to sound like HARD Left now - ain’t I? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: