Tanker driver

Are there any liquid tanker drivers near Gloucester on here that are in need of a job?

Non ADR material.
Mon - Fri
Decent wage
Decent hours (7am -5pm but usually finished well before).
Very few nights out. Only needed if emergency (I.e traffic/breakdown). 4 times since September.

It’s not general haulage, essential own work.

Drop me a private message if interested.

Cheers
Cas

Castillidie:
Are there any liquid tanker drivers near Gloucester on here that are in need of a job?

Non ADR material.
Mon - Fri
Decent wage
Decent hours (7am -5pm but usually finished well before).
Very few nights out. Only needed if emergency (I.e traffic/breakdown). 4 times since September.

It’s not general haulage, essential own work.

Drop me a private message if interested.

Cheers
Cas

Cas,

How many drivers do you need?

And the most important piece of information is missing, wages how much.

You’ll have to pm to find out! :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:

Seems coincidental that two threads for tanker driver’s in Gloucester shire,

biggriffin:

TiredAndEmotional:

No nights out, 7-5 hours @ £800= £20ph! Where do I sign■■? The facts might be slightly different… :grimacing:

biggriffin:

TiredAndEmotional:

Well I pm’d and got replies, potentially a real steady number for someone not after long days and 5 nights out a week.

And its not to do with gilders.

TiredAndEmotional:

biggriffin:

TiredAndEmotional:

No nights out, 9-5 hours @ £800= £20ph! Where do I sign■■? The facts might be slightly different… :grimacing:

7 til 5
So taking off an hour for lunch thats a nine hour day. £800 for 45hrs is less than 18 quid an hour. I wouldnt get out of bed for that!

You wont need to franglaise 100’s will get out of bed for less

As a liquid tanker driver, if I lived in the UK I would apply, that’s a good rate for being home each night and not too many hours. Liquid tanker work, other than hazmat or ADR is so dam easy, I have been doing it for 11 years now and would dread going back to dry van or flatbed work.

Thanks for the replies gents.

We’ve just got the 1 tanker so just 1 driver needed. It didn’t work out with the other driver one for various reasons which is why I’ve put it on again.

Not sure where the £800 pw came from but not quite that high, I wish it was, I’d have gone for it myself :slight_smile:

It’s a steady job, with a small firm, the wagon is just a by product of the main business so isn’t running on general haulage.

It’s good money, :sunglasses: pity I don’t live closer. :slight_smile:

Castillidie:

We’ve just got the 1 tanker so just 1 driver needed. It didn’t work out with the other driver one for various reasons which is why I’ve put it on again.

Not sure where the £800 pw came from but not quite that high, I wish it was, I’d have gone for it myself :slight_smile:

It’s a steady job, with a small firm, the wagon is just a by product of the main business so isn’t running on general haulage.

People saw tanker work, and Gloucester, and there is another thread about Gilders (which mentions £800 p/w) so as usual they didnt read properly, and they put one and one together, and arrived at three…

the nodding donkey:

Castillidie:

People saw tanker work, and Gloucester, and there is another thread about Gilders (which mentions £800 p/w) so as usual they didnt read properly, and they put one and one together, and arrived at three….

Not unusual for on here