Weekly Break advice please

Hi guys I was looking for some advice on Weekly break, I usually use the 6 and 5 working days rule of thumb.

Ok so had 7 days holiday then started first shift back 17.30pm Saturday worked 17.30 - 0530 shifts Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday finishing 05.30 am Friday morning.
If I have break until Saturday 17.30 pm after my 24 can I work the next 6 night shifts as last weeks pattern and then take a break from 0530 Friday to 17.30 Sunday to start my next 5 days. So 6 on 6 on 5 on■■? If that makes sense.

I don’t have to worry about driving times and I have lots of break and POA throughout shifts to be ok on Working Time directive.

Any help appreciated.

Yes. Full rest period in fixed week 1, reduced rest period in fixed week 2, full rest period in fixed week 3.

CHAINSAW:
Hi guys I was looking for some advice on Weekly break, I usually use the 6 and 5 working days rule of thumb.

Ok so had 7 days holiday then started first shift back 17.30pm Saturday worked 17.30 - 0530 shifts Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday finishing 05.30 am Friday morning.
If I have break until Saturday 17.30 pm after my 24 can I work the next 6 night shifts as last weeks pattern and then take a break from 0530 Friday to 17.30 Sunday to start my next 5 days. So 6 on 6 on 5 on■■? If that makes sense.

I don’t have to worry about driving times and I have lots of break and POA throughout shifts to be ok on Working Time directive.

Any help appreciated.

The week off counts as a regular weekly rest
the first week back at work has 36 hours off (not 24) so counts as a reduced weekly rest with 9 hours to pay back
You then do 6 shifts with 60 hours off so that is a regular weekly rest with the 9 hours paid back
From this point you can do reduced - regular - reduced - regular etc

My advice? Have a minimum of 2 days off each week, preferably more. :laughing:

slowlane:
My advice? Have a minimum of 2 days off each week, preferably more. :laughing:

I try for 8 days off [emoji6][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Monk:
Yes. Full rest period in fixed week 1, reduced rest period in fixed week 2, full rest period in fixed week 3.

Thanks Harry

ROG:

CHAINSAW:

Any help appreciated.

The week off counts as a regular weekly rest
the first week back at work has 36 hours off (not 24) so counts as a reduced weekly rest with 9 hours to pay back
You then do 6 shifts with 60 hours off so that is a regular weekly rest with the 9 hours paid back
From this point you can do reduced - regular - reduced - regular etc

Cheers ROG