Who got this for xmas

facebook.com/onthetools/vid … 503048925/

Hopefully the link works ,

Doesn’t look like they have my size…ahem!

An absolute must for some of you lot who are too scared to stop to use the bog, because you get the ‘‘What have you stopped there for’’ routine, and are also too scared of your boss to tell him to go and ■■■■ himself. :smiling_imp:

■■■■■■■ while on the move…the way forward for all you teararses. :sunglasses: :unamused:
:smiley:

robroy:
An absolute must for some of you lot who are too scared to stop to use the bog, because you get the ‘‘What have you stopped there for’’ routine, and are also too scared of your boss to tell him to go and [zb] himself. :smiling_imp:

■■■■■■■ while on the move…the way forward for all you teararses. :sunglasses: :unamused:

I have been saying this for years, if you look at my very first post it says it all because its a fact

Looks a handy tool, me I just ■■■■ in the foot well and brush it out when on the bay.

Maybe something more for those with a weak bladder but the sort of thing you may never need but if you do then you would wish you had one.

Never can understand those who have to ■■■■ in public toilets, bit gay to be fair but each to their own.

robroy:
An absolute must for some of you lot who are too scared to stop to use the bog, because you get the ‘‘What have you stopped there for’’ routine, and are also too scared of your boss to tell him to go and [zb] himself. :smiling_imp:

No doubt the next thing out will be the permanently fixed ones aka fighter pilots…totally hands free… :grimacing:

Gotta love the brand name

the idea is great, personally i would extend the bottle end so as it goes through the grill…and could become a permanent fixture…i rarely ■■■■ when on the move…but worth getting out of bed for after a few beers. :smiley:

a cravendale milk 4 pinter does just as good a job,and you don’t see what you have just done,then you tip it out at the next available toilet,wash it out job done ready for next time,i used to give a guy a lift every morning as he was done for D/D and banned,i put the bottle under the passenger seat of my van,he pulled it out cos he was a nosey sod and asked what it was for,told him he didn’t want to know but he kept asking while holding it,in the end I told him,he threw it down in disgust and got the hump,did make me laugh,i told him it would teach him not to be nosey in someone else’s vehicle.

Sorry officer I accidentally slammed into the back of the queue of stationary traffic, and failed to maintain control of my vehicle as I was struggling to get my ■■■■ out to pish in the bottle.