Parking Motherwell

Does anyone know any decent spots around Motherwell? Running up tomorrow for tip Tues morning. Preferably not an MSA as I’m not a fan of those hell holes! Thanks in advance!

Route 74 lesmshagow mate , if getting late phone up you can book, Hamilton services further up but is a msa dive

Bellshill industrial estate, you’ve also got Eurocentral and Netherton Industrial Estate, all fairly short walks to eating bits.

Where are you tipping in Motherwell?

A.

Be careful around bellshill motherwell area at the moment the caravan community has sent up camp near the M8 and bellshill.Your best bet would me Route 74 truckstop falling that you could park outside scania in the bellshill ind est that would be your best option if you dont want to pay for parking.

Come off at junction past services, do a right on to the new road towards Bellshill
Come off at the Tannochside slip rd, 2nd one I think it is with the Maccy D sign visible, (service stn on lhs)
Take the 3 rd exit off t.about, turn right on to ind est,.
Park up and walk over to The Capos hotel, they (used to anyway) do a Truckers special meal, or there is a Kebab chippy, or walk further down to pub with Sky Sports.

Thanks for the replies, not sure where I’m tipping yet, taking tower crane sections so will be a building site rather then RDC/industrial est type thing

robroy:
walk further down to pub with Sky Sports.

A pub? When you’re driving the next day, in charge of a 44 ton killing machine?
You hooligan

The-Snowman:

robroy:

You hooligan

Don’t kick off all that crap again Snowman ffs. :smiley:
Only a ‘‘hooligan’’ if you are going out to get somewhere between mildly ■■■■■■ and stone cold rat arsed.
A pint with a meal (despite what the snowflakes and purists say) is not a problem to anybody…end of.
A bit of a social life in the job is more enjoyable than a hermit like existence sat in a cab in a ■■■■ lay by.
There you go…you’ve set me off again. :smiley:

robroy:

The-Snowman:

robroy:

You hooligan

Only a ‘‘hooligan’’ if you are going out to get somewhere between mildly ■■■■■■ and stone cold rat arsed.
A pint with a meal (despite what the snowflakes and purists say) is not a problem to anybody…end of.
A bit of a social life in the job is more enjoyable than a hermit like existence sat in a cab in a [zb] lay by.

Just pulling your leg Rob, you know I dont really buy into that hysteric nonsense.
Although the “a pint isnt a problem to anybody” line isnt accurate.
I only need to smell a pint and the rooms spinning! :laughing:

The-Snowman:

robroy:

The-Snowman:

robroy:

You hooligan

A bit of a social life in the job is more enjoyable than a hermit like existence sat in a cab in a [zb] lay by.

Just pulling your leg Rob, you know I dont really buy into that hysteric nonsense.
Although the “a pint isnt a problem to anybody” line isnt accurate.
I only need to smell a pint and the rooms spinning! :laughing:

And up here a pint can put you over the limit

norb:

I’d like put a weeks wages on it mate, that after 10 to 11 hours (daily rest) it won’t. :bulb:

robroy:

norb:

I’d like put a weeks wages on it mate, that after 10 to 11 hours (daily rest) it won’t. :bulb:

You would be putting more like 18 months wages on it, but yep you’d be right it won’t

[/quote]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
ive been know to lapse into unconciousness with 1 pint…usually the 16th one. :slight_smile:

Helston’s probably his safest bet. :wink: