Glasgow area parking

Anyone recommend safe parking in glasgow area for tomorrow night?
I have delveries in ■■■■■■■■■■■ and Uddington, then a collection in bishopsbriggs. not sure if I will make collection friday or might have to park up and collect saturday.
somewhere in the area of bishopsbriggs or maybe heading south out of glasgow if i get lucky and reload friday.
thanks guys

By the sounds of it the hardshoulder is the norm this week :laughing: :laughing:

never had any bother at bellshill.
food and beer available till 10 at hotel capos!

I sometimes park up behind Bothwell services.

i often see trucks parked up in and around cambusland industrial estate, just 5 mins drive to join the m74

Newver had a problem loaded or empty at Belshill, type “Melford Road” into the SAT NAV. There is a SPAR and pubs and take aways at the top of the industrial estate.

righead industrial estate always seems like a popular choice. 2 minutes from the A8/A725 junction and if you park at the old edinburgh road end you will find a mcdonalds round the corner where the new edinburgh road meets the old edinburgh road at the roundabout above the A725

If you had a truckstop at righead you’d make a killing, you could keep parking free by leasing out secure spaces for ice-cream vans,snack bars, van sales vans. Nice wee home cooking cafe, big tele, few comfy sofas jobs a good un.

Im telling yeah somebody make it happen.

Ive parked in bellshill,not far from morrisons RDC there is a pub that does a great beef dinner there with all the trimmings just after the T Junction and the honey that served it had a cracking set of lungs on her too!! :wink:

Thetaff:
Ive parked in bellshill,not far from morrisons RDC there is a pub that does a great beef dinner there with all the trimmings just after the T Junction and the honey that served it had a cracking set of lungs on her too!! :wink:

hotel capos. not sure if they still do it but if you said you were a driver you got a seperate (cheaper) menu :wink:

The Bellshill Ind Est is utter chaos the now day or night. Spare is hard to come by as I think some of the smaller roads in it are still undrivable so not as many spaces to choose from. Today has been above freeing though so lots of ice is turning to slush meaning more roads are accesible.

Have a look at google maps as there’s loads of roads to roam around on till you find a spot

goo.gl/maps/Zlal

McDonalds @ the Junction of the A725/New Edinburgh Rd where the map says premier inn Glasgow. Spin round in petrol stn and park on side of road when getting food but try keep the wheels rolling cos it’s still a bit icy.

Takeaway at the Junction of Melford road/Old Edinburgh Rd.

If you’re skillful enough you’ll get an artic in the Tesco Punter carpark if you want to go shopping but perhaps best only if you’re heavy

goo.gl/maps/72PC

All Roads Accesible from Melford Rd and the Continuing Belgrave St are game for parking over night but park close to the Food area if you’re feeling lazy

Cheers guys, as it happened there was a last minute change of plan, and my collection was from leeds! :unamused:
Stopped at lockerbie truckstop on the way back from glasgow, was ok, good meal, quiet and cheap for food etc. I think i will be up that way again next week, so can still use the information.