Parking for a couple of week near Bellshill

I’ve moved up to Scotland to live for a while. At the moment I’m parked up on the Bellshill industrial estate.

I’m looking for somewhere I can tuck my double decker that’s quiet, semi rural, but within walking distance of a decent pub or two. Just wondered if any one knows of anywhwere.

I’m seeing a bloke from global logistic agency on Monday and so need to be withing a 15 minute drive of work, by the way has anyone worked for them? Or has anyone got any recommendations of decent agency work? I hope to get work running north as I have done plenty of work out of Yorkshire up to the Glasgow area but would like to explore the top half of Scotland.

Cheers Phil

Hi Phil ,
Hillington est is the other side off Glasgow. but plent off spaces to park up , local pub , burger king some shops close by and only 10-15 from town center hope this helps , mick

there’s a nice quiet estate at Denny is that too far out for you?

Thanks Mick I’m just looking round Coatbridge, where’s this hillington? Just tried searching sat nav but nothing, ta

Cheers Mr B ill have a look out that way later, then see what the agency say Monday if there’s plenty work up that way ill trot up there.

Uddingston,… Righead ind est (think thats the name, the one with Morrisons but opposite end) there,s a bar called Capos, they do a" truckers menu" which is cheaper than the main restaurant menu, walk 200yds further there,s a couple of pubs that have Sky Sports, park opposite Capos in the little ind compound on the main est.

Spot on Robroy, just sat having a pint in the çaposthanks again

Phil