This planner is on something

:unamused:

If loaded you night be out if hulland by 9am and if not then make that 11am. Never seen a stobies truck actually driving round the site.

As for the rest, donā€™t stobart air have helicopters?

Ashbourne to Keighley then back to Ashbourne, theyā€™re obviously already anticipating youā€™ll get 100 yards away from Keighley throw the load over and have to return to Ashbourne with it :unamused:

Hmmm it appears your Carlisle planner fancies you, I havenā€™t seen so many desperate/angry demands for a chat since the wife forbid me to ā– ā– ā–  inside her, then found out I did and had been banging her with a floppy for the last five minutes of coitus.

How oldā€™s the pic? Didnā€™t realise there were any planners at Cross Dock? :confused:

Easy if you avoid the speed bumps :wink: :wink:

nickb67:
How oldā€™s the pic? Didnā€™t realise there were any planners at Cross Dock? :confused:

Cross dock? , Iā€™m planned by Appleton , itā€™s ( was ) todayā€™s 2 nd job but co-op at castle wood have rejected 15 cases ( overstock ) so Iā€™ve now been sat here 1 hr waiting for driver line to come back as to what they want to do with stuff , so Iā€™d guess that job will now be knocked on head

Co-op are now selling concrete products?

the nodding donkey:

My 26 yr old girl is moving out in next few weeks , I donā€™t need another kid , go and attach yourself to someone else

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

My 26 yr old girl is moving out in next few weeks , I donā€™t need another kid , go and attach yourself to someone else

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Great put down Dozy glad to see you sticking up for yourself for a change !!

dozy:

nickb67:

Cross dock? , Iā€™m planned by Appletonā€¦

The ā€œRing Plannerā€ message has a KIngstown (Carlisle) post-code in it, thatā€™s all. Cross Dock being where the fuel pumps were.

DUFFMAN:

dozy:

the nodding donkey:

Great put down Dozy glad to see you sticking up for yourself for a change !!

Ay. Like a good Stobart driver, will bend over and spread his cheeks for the planner, but plays Billy big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the RDC or forum.

A bit like yer sen at least he has proved heā€™s a driver !
!

DUFFMAN:
A bit like yer sen at least he has proved heā€™s a driver !
!

Heā€™s proven that he has a selection of stobart truck photos, and googled some stobart related documents. All heā€™s ā€˜provedā€™ is that he is a Stobart spotter.

Your talking silly now donkey, have you been drinking again.

UKtramp:

I have. But not enough to mix up my accounts.

Proost

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

I have. But not enough to mix up my accounts.

Proost

Have you more than one then, your trying to tell us something?