What chance do we have

If truck makers can’t get their grammar right!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Don’t worry about it mate, it’s an Iveco so the dash will stop working soon anyway! :wink:

Nothing wrong with the grammar!
The spelling though…

Why does…?

Everything these days have to end with an exclamation mark!

Not a surprise being an Iveco but as said it will stop functioning soon anyway or fall off.

More to the point, apart from the fact that it is spelling and not grammar…Why do humans take notice of machines over their own well being? Should never be allowed, if you need machines to tell humans what to do, then the machines are ultimately responsible and not the humans.

Surely you would be wanting to plan a break before 4h15.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Surely you would be wanting to plan a break before 4h15.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I only think 3 minutes ahead otherwise I get confused.

To test the brakes with an Iceco that can.not spell, park it on Beachy Head, release brakes, and let her roll off the cliff.
Or failing that, park over night by a travellers site with the keys in it, doors unlocked.
It will be still there after you come back from the hotel.

What its actually saying is plan a rest and have your foot on the brake soon…

Ill get my coat… :stuck_out_tongue:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It’s a limit not a target!

Joking aside, that is ■■■■ poor. It seems the dumbing down of the human race is gathering pace.

eagerbeaver:
Joking aside, that is ■■■■ poor. It seems the dumbing down of the human race is gathering pace.

Because a tachograph is reminding you that you have 15 minutes until your driving time is up?

A.

Adonis.:

eagerbeaver:

Because a tachograph is reminding you that you have 15 minutes until your driving time is up?

A.

Both. Reminders and spelling.

att:
More to the point, apart from the fact that it is spelling and not grammar…Why do humans take notice of machines over their own well being? Should never be allowed, if you need machines to tell humans what to do, then the machines are ultimately responsible and not the humans.

It explains why I followed an Iveco down the inside lane with his brakelights (or breaklights :smiley: ) on, and his trailer wheels smoking.
He must have been one of those stars that need to be told every ■■■■ thing on his 400 quid trucker’s sat nav, and got a bit confused bless him. :smiley:

Sorry,… that and Stobbies, I never let go an opportunity. :blush: :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:

If truck makers can’t get their grammar right!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Jesus wept, and the nerds who come up with that howler are currently forging ahead…er hang on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …with designing autonomous lorries :unamused: that according to some here are about to replace us all any day now.

my mate decided to kill himself because they took his old scanny off him and gave him a new iveco…he drove straight off the cliffs at malin head…300 foot straight down onto the rocks,and crawled out of the wreckage alive…which only goes to show…nobody would want to be seen dead in an iveco…will i get my coat now??

It Vibrates, Everything Comes Off. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk