And 2 [zb]s were not given!

Same bridge in Rugby as last week but t’other side.

EE muppetry at its best :smiley:

bald bloke:

Pretty sure Belgium is not EE…

wood fuel:

bald bloke:

Pretty sure Belgium is not EE…

Belgian trailer but odds on Romanian or Bulgarian pulling it

Do the lights still work ■■ ha ha

If only the UK would follow the led of Europe, and did away with trailers over 4 meters…

the nodding donkey:
If only the UK would follow the led of Europe, and did away with trailers over 4 meters…

And if only drivers fully understood the height of their vehicles there would be no need to adopt 4m…

Nah this is brilliant stuff, let 'em carry on doing their worse.

Our jobs have never been safer.

Juddian:
Nah this is brilliant stuff, let 'em carry on doing their worse.

Our jobs have never been safer.

PMSL.jpg

the nodding donkey:

Its what ive been saying for years… the Uk resides in the dark ages re transport…

the nodding donkey:

I’m sure it would make a bit of difference but there seem to be fairish bridges lower than 4 meters.

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

Its what ive been saying for years… the Uk resides in the dark ages re transport…

Woooosh

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

And if only drivers fully understood the height of their vehicles there would be no need to adopt 4m…

It’s ok young orange man. AndrewG saved you a ‘wooosh’ moment below. (Well, above. … it made sense when I typed it :grimacing: )

the nodding donkey:

tango boy:

the nodding donkey:

It’s ok young orange man. AndrewG saved you a ‘wooosh’ moment below. (Well, above. … it made sense when I typed it :grimacing: )

You ‘wooosh’ along my wonky friend :laughing:

I think we can only award partial credit for this attempt. Sure, he missed the signs… but he also missed the bridge. Taking out the traffic light with the tailswing was a token gesture to save face.

slowlane:
I think we can only award partial credit for this attempt. Sure, he missed the signs… but he also missed the bridge. Taking out the traffic light with the tailswing was a token gesture to save face.

:laughing: :laughing:

Defo…

A woosh there in the wonkey donkey’s favour.

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

Woooosh

Irony…whoooooooosh…

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:

Woooosh

Irony…whoooooooosh…

No no. You can’t simply Wooosh a Wooosh, by adding ‘irony’ and pretending you were being clever all along.