A 1000 screaming Scania Trucks?

Well maybe not screaming or a 1000, but Scania are attempting a world record at Convoy in the Park
Truck manufacturer Scania is planning to set a new record for the largest gathering of a single make of truck in one place, and has chosen the Donington Park infield during Convoy in the Park as the location. The magic number to beat is thought to be 400
Details can be found here

Not the only record attempt…
Most pointlessly white painted steering wheels.
Most silly (tang) waves.
Most super badges (to be verified by Jim Bowen).
Most pointless throttle blipping (to be done after dark).

I think waberer’s already have that record at clackett lane with daf’s.

Muckaway:
Not the only record attempt…
Most pointlessly white painted steering wheels.
Most silly (tang) waves.
Most super badges (to be verified by Jim Bowen).
Most pointless throttle blipping (to be done after dark).

Haha love it

Swedish Bedfords, they love them in Ireland even sing songs about them.

I lasted for 1 minute anyone beat that ?

youtu.be/sm-47aW6qAQ

mike68:
Swedish Bedfords, they love them in Ireland even sing songs about them.

I lasted for 1 minute anyone beat that ?

youtu.be/sm-47aW6qAQ

1.09 minutes. I’m off to pour acid in my ears…

Think I’d do well to last a minute with the blonde in the blue tang shirt :blush:

As if truck shows aren’t boring enough already because they are a sea of Scanias

:smiley: Why!!! A1000 angry chickens !!! “do ya like ma lurry Mr” BROOOOM BROOOOM

Rikki tell them they need 399 I’m going

Just think how many ■■■■ heads this event will attract

kr79:

EcGk9OY.gif

kr79:

I know what you mean, but you could say that
about any gathering of any type of enthusiast’s events, where you can not understand the attraction…
Train spotters in their kagouls and bob hats, Eddie Spotters dressed like elves, WW2 re enactment crews, car show enthusiasts dressed like Alan Partridge’s stylist had dressed them going through his Jeremy Clarkson period, and then truckshow enthusiasts with their V8 badged jacket and dealer boots with a can of polish in their pocket.

Those who do not ‘get’ any of these interests would find it easy to call any of them all as you say… ‘‘■■■■ heads’’.

I personally aint in to truckshows (maybe apart from vintage stuff) I find them brain numbingly boring, and I see enough trucks through the week, but everyone’s different, and I think to just write them off as ‘■■■■ heads’ is maybe a bit strong tbh.
Anyway to sum up I won’t be there. :smiley:

Anyway it’s a waste of time the germans beat them 1st September 1939 2000 bussings set of from Berlin for a trip to Poland