7.5 tonne Drawbar/mini artic ideas help

iguana:
All my trailers are 3.5t overrun brakes & regular hitch so trucks, 4x4 & van tow compatable, had one enclosed that was 12 & 24v too with double electrics, great trailer just not wide enough for the big supercars so it had to go.

I’m not likely to be shifting wide super-cars and if I’m asked in the future I’ll direct then to your good self.

“But if you want to run a tilt & slide the crossload setup is not the way, can get a tilt to go to deck of most open trailers, if jockey wheel & winch set up allow, but not an option for a double enclosed.”

I’m not insisting on tilt and slide but I do already have one made by TVR car transporters (I think they’ve been swallowed up by another company) sitting on a 6-wheel Citroen C25 and thought it could be adapted if I couldn’t find a suitably priced one that is ready made but thinking about it the body is very low and I guess it nay not even touch the ground if attached to a rear wheel drive chassis, especially a 7.5 tonne one. Maybe I’ll sell it and put the cash towards a Brian James. The idea of having trailers that can be towed by my 4x4 is appealing as if my lorry was off the road at least I could limp along with my 4x4 and a trailer for a while.

BTW, I’m liking the Brian James snazzy trailer (thanks for the link). I use Ifor’s trailers currently but not sure they are as good as the Brian James for what I want.

I take it that as your trailers are 3.5 tonne rated you do not have to plate them. Is that correct?

Thanks again
regards