Truckfest Peterborough

Not seen a thread this year yet. Who’s going? I’m on a mission this year. I’ve got an all expenses paid trip there with a truck to sell. So if you see a plain white fh4 with a for sale sign, it’s not a ■■■■ take, it’s me trying to make a couple of quid :grimacing:

me arriving friday

OVLOV JAY:
Not seen a thread this year yet. Who’s going? I’m on a mission this year. I’ve got an all expenses paid trip there with a truck to sell. So if you see a plain white fh4 with a for sale sign, it’s not a ■■■■ take, it’s me trying to make a couple of quid :grimacing:

Not really my thing tbh, but I reckon even I could be persuaded to make a weekend of it, if like you I was getting paid with all expenses. :smiley: .
So you’ll be blagging the beer tent all weekend, and making yourself look good by ‘‘buying’’ your mates drinks on expenses eh Jay ? :laughing:

robroy:

OVLOV JAY:

Not really my thing tbh, but I reckon even I could be persuaded to make a weekend of it, if like you I was getting paid with all expenses. :smiley: .
So you’ll be blagging the beer tent all weekend, and making yourself look good by ‘‘buying’’ your mates drinks on expenses eh Jay ? :laughing:

Haha not quite. I’m getting a float for meals, not quite the md’s platinum MasterCard :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

robroy:

OVLOV JAY:

Haha not quite. I’m getting a float for meals, not quite the md’s platinum MasterCard :laughing:

I needn’t bother turning up then now. :unamused:
:smiley:

is that yours that for sale at the gate at tilbury?

scotstrucker:

That’s the one I’m taking. It wasn’t mine. My one is being handed down to a day man, although it is for sale. Anything over 2 years old on our fleet is for sale

OVLOV JAY:

scotstrucker:

That’s the one I’m taking. It wasn’t mine. My one is being handed down to a day man, although it is for sale. Anything over 2 years old on our fleet is for sale

see they dropped it price, is it euro 5?

Yeah. There’s 3 Euro 5’s left and everything else is 6

i’ll send my mate round for a look as our boss is on the look out for a truck for when i get back too work in 4 months time

Yeah no probs. I don’t even need the sales patter for it tbh. It’s a genuine one owner one driver clean example

There will be 6 of us this year from our lot :sunglasses:

tango boy:

I’ll be even easier to spot this year. No polished tank and a for sale sign :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

tango boy:

I’ll be even easier to spot this year. No polished tank and a for sale sign :laughing:

Ha ha no problem will see you over the weekend mate :sunglasses:

Mind the shiney police, I’m going, will be on our company stand. Long story but got told on another forum ‘Oh why are you taking a standard Volvo…’ Well because company policy is not to bling them up. Am I missing something…lol

john-sussex:
Mind the shiney police, I’m going, will be on our company stand. Long story but got told on another forum ‘Oh why are you taking a standard Volvo…’ Well because company policy is not to bling them up. Am I missing something…lol

sometimes less is more

Our mob are going,about ten of us arriving Saturday morning with a mix of tractor units and 8-wheel tippers.Boss is paying for it all,we just got to take beer money :smiley:

tango boy:

I am coming to find you :open_mouth:

Instead of going truckfest I’ll have to get my fix by walking round the corner to the stockyard. At least the beers cheaper

I see that the weather on BBC breakfast is being shown live from Tfest