Where's Eddie Going Now....?

Job on Indeed job site asking for an ADR driver trainer / instructor for Eddie Stobarts, Warrington.

What is he going to expand into now?

Or should I ask 'What’s he going to stick his nose into now? Instead?

Could be for their fuel tanker work as they do their own deliveries to each depot up and down the country?

Or what part of this decimated industry is he going to ■■■■ up now ■■ …

Goldfinger:
Job on Indeed job site asking for an ADR driver trainer / instructor for Eddie Stobarts, Warrington.

What is he going to expand into now?

Or should I ask 'What’s he going to stick his nose into now? Instead?

May be it’s for the bulk and powder tanks for they trying to get into.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

raymundo:
Or what part of this decimated industry is he going to [zb] up now ■■ …

This was my thinking too…

For a small amount of ADR work, I would think you’d just go to an external trainer, and get a handful trained up…

But to go out a get one for / to do maybe the whole of your company?

Should that worry us?

Training drivers (poorly?) to maybe / either sadly FAIL - or barely ‘scrape through’ :open_mouth: the ADR exam…■■

Badly trained / ‘educated’ drivers in that game is just asking for trouble…

The transporters didn’t last long, anyone taking bets?

Just think lads, now the Stobrats will not only be hitting bridges they will be blowing a few up !! :laughing:

So will we see signs out side toscos filling stations saying sorry no fuel waiting for tanker to come

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Highly profitable fertilizer delivery PMSL

A driver waiting in a RDC waiting room told me the new ADR contract is to supply Korea with rocket fuel.
Ship out Friday night, then a six week drive .
It must true .

They have a snazzy uniform though.

blue estate:
So will we see signs out side toscos filling stations saying sorry no fuel waiting for tanker to come

And after reading a post regarding someone watching one of their brick wagons unloading - or trying to…

The tanker may arrive on site, but due to some H&S bull, they are unable to unload and so return to depot with a ‘failed’ delivery…

Goldfinger:

blue estate:

And after reading a post regarding someone watching one of their brick wagons unloading - or trying to…

The tanker may arrive on site, but due to some H&S bull, they are unable to unload and so return to depot with a ‘failed’ delivery…

You mean my post last Thursday [emoji6]

Well, it appears that they are making a pigs ear of the job running out of, Aggregate ind (Bradstone) South Cerney.

blue estate:
You mean my post last Thursday

Thought it was longer than that… :blush:

raymundo:
Just think lads, now the Stobrats will not only be hitting bridges they will be blowing a few up !! :laughing:

Heard they wanna corner the market for the company with the most rollovers too :smiley:

Been noticing a lot more Stobart units pulling urban Argos trailers, so I am guessing they are well in with Argos now doing store deliveries? Also saw a plain white Co-op unit with the Stobart name on the side, so thats the Co-op succumbing too I assume?

The green death.

rob22888:
Been noticing a lot more Stobart units pulling urban Argos trailers, so I am guessing they are well in with Argos now doing store deliveries? Also saw a plain white Co-op unit with the Stobart name on the side, so thats the Co-op succumbing too I assume?

The green death.

Argos bought/merged with Sainsbury’s last year didn’t it? I wonder if that has any relevance?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Could be for their fuel tanker work as they do their own deliveries to each depot up and down the country?

I spotted a couple on the M42 the other day (Kingsbury bound I guess?) and wondered what they were carting and who for, that explains it. Thanks.

Pete.