Tipper driver

A tipper driver overtook me this morning as I was slowing down for a speed bump. The noise it made as he went over it you’d think it had taken off. Is that what you boys need to do for your load bonus? Haha

Was it a daf by any chance

kr79:

Probably that bloke on Tipper Drivers on Facebook. He’s frustrated that he can’t recall what the last lie he told was.
Maybe it was him testing his new Scania with the wrong bhp plate on, or might’ve been that ex army Foden he’s hiring out to fill Lake Windermere. :laughing:

Rowley010:
A tipper driver overtook me this morning as I was slowing down for a speed bump. The noise it made as he went over it you’d think it had taken off. Is that what you boys need to do for your load bonus? Haha
[/quote]

Yes it is, but normally the take off is reasonably quiet and the noise comes when we land again. :confused:

Pete.

Muckaway:

kr79:

Probably that bloke on Tipper Drivers on Facebook. He’s frustrated that he can’t recall what the last lie he told was.
Maybe it was him testing his new Scania with the wrong bhp plate on, or might’ve been that ex army Foden he’s hiring out to fill Lake Windermere. :laughing:

Me and a few others have got him well revved up on that. Blokes a proper plank

kr79:

Muckaway:

kr79:

Me and a few others have got him well revved up on that. Blokes a proper plank

I was going to reopen my fb page but don’t want to read all the “share this for the homeless” and “my little boy in his uniform” ■■■■■■■■.

I know what you mean I’ve whittled my groups right down and either unfollowed or deleted any friends that share that ■■■■