Taking the knee

Now it seems that there’s something else you can’t have an opinion about, unless it suits someone else’s agenda - “taking the knee”. I wonder what the protestors would have made of seeing dozens of men with blacked-up faces taking this pose while waiting for their bus home from the pits back in the day? That was, for them, a relatively comfortable stance after working for hours in cramped conditions at the coalface, and was commonly seen in almost all mining communities.

fodenway:
Now it seems that there’s something else you can’t have an opinion about, unless it suits someone else’s agenda - “taking the knee”. I wonder what the protestors would have made of seeing dozens of men with blacked-up faces taking this pose while waiting for their bus home from the pits back in the day? That was, for them, a relatively comfortable stance after working for hours in cramped conditions at the coalface, and was commonly seen in almost all mining communities.

They have tried to make it all about George Floyd, its not even about Nike or the USA.

From school, the words, let us Genuflect

Martin Luther King did it

From Knights, they knelt all night.

didn’t do the Police much good did it? the OB being attacked/beaten up in Londonistan this week :open_mouth:

fodenway:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
billy cotton and his mates at the bbc didnt do too badly from it either?? :slight_smile:

the maoster:

I like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+100

no need for more to be said…end of story.

youtu.be/tm86QPhCwFc

robroy:
https://youtu.be/tm86QPhCwFc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it really says everything you ever need to see about these sheep.

similar to the lifelong 12th weekend marches,with the invariable 3 weekends of rioting that follows every single year in northen ireland,
its more than likely that most of the marcher/rioter/pondlife would not know anything specific about their history,or who actually is in charge of the country,nor what the red hand symbolises on the flags they fly…just mindless lemmings.

Years ago, the IRA would routinely dish this out as a punishment.

These days - the Media dishes out all the punishments, with actual real news - not making online publications, let alone printed newspapers…

Robbie Williams and J K Rowling are feeling the “Media Heat”…

well according to last nights Countryfile prog on the beeb,even the countryside is racist now! :unamused: some bame geezer moaning bameist’s not welcome there ffs

carryfast-yeti:
well according to last nights Countryfile prog on the beeb,even the countryside is racist now! :unamused: some bame geezer moaning bameist’s not welcome there ffs

Probably the softening up propaganda exercise for when the government dumps its Kalergi Plan UN immigration compact quota around the country.

Still waiting for Lilly Allen to start her speech on behalf of us all or she could still be busy getting those squatters out of her house!

carryfast-yeti:

There was me thinking that all this gardening talk of “turning over the old sod” - was aimed at old-■■■■ whiteys like moi… :unamused:

Winseer:

carryfast-yeti:

There was me thinking that all this gardening talk of “turning over the old sod” - was aimed at old-■■■■ whiteys like moi… :unamused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
apart from when did epping forrest move to the countryside,

then it seems a bit 1 sided to me…anytime ive seen pics and vids of them out in the country on the plantation, there wenrt many pink faces amongst them and you didnt hear any whiteys complain about that?

Speaking of taking the knee I strongly suspect that my Sky F1 package will be getting cancelled this weekend if what I think will happen does.

the maoster:
Speaking of taking the knee I strongly suspect that my Sky F1 package will be getting cancelled this weekend if what I think will happen does.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wonder what odds you would get from the bookies for it not to happen.

funny how the football players cant wear a poppy on their shirt in memory of fallen heros that fought for their country,but can instantly splatter the Black Looting Mob across the same shirts to appease the snowflakes??

it just dawned on me that description is a bit ironic. :laughing:

the maoster:

Mercedes have already said that their jalopies will be painted all black…

the maoster:

You do realize that leaving Sky is harder than leaving the EU? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d get massive odds DD. The Mercedes (well at least one of them) is already in black livery, my mate has sent me pics from Austria in the paddock this morning. Apparently Mercedes are NOT happy about this, despite whatever their official line is.

Thin end of the wedge.