Taking the knee

dieseldog999:

the maoster:
Speaking of taking the knee I strongly suspect that my Sky F1 package will be getting cancelled this weekend if what I think will happen does.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wonder what odds you would get from the bookies for it not to happen.

funny how the football players cant wear a poppy on their shirt in memory of fallen heros that fought for their country,but can instantly splatter the Black Looting Mob across the same shirts to appease the snowflakes??

it just dawned on me that description is a bit ironic. :laughing:

Too late - The climb-down is already in progress… :unamused:

Winseer:

the maoster:
Speaking of taking the knee I strongly suspect that my Sky F1 package will be getting cancelled this weekend if what I think will happen does.

You do realize that leaving Sky is harder than leaving the EU? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same as gym membership mate, cancel the direct debit and ignore threatening letters, they carry diddly squat weight in law.

Hugo Boss who designed German SS uniforms and is a personal sponsor of Lewis Hamilton will be chuffed .

this is the only way you would take a knee.

proper knee take.jpg

dieseldog999:
funny how the football players cant wear a poppy on their shirt in memory of fallen heros that fought for their country,but can instantly splatter the Black Looting Mob across the same shirts to appease the snowflakes??

it just dawned on me that description is a bit ironic. :laughing:

You’ll be getting complaints from them for misrepresentation next.
That’s supposed to be Tooting not Looting. :wink: :laughing:

the maoster:
You’d get massive odds DD. The Mercedes (well at least one of them) is already in black livery, my mate has sent me pics from Austria in the paddock this morning. Apparently Mercedes are NOT happy about this, despite whatever their official line is.

Thin end of the wedge.

Boycot Sky and watch this video instead to spite em. :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=E8bxqBEHE8A

dieseldog999:
this is the only way you would take a knee.

Maybe with that cannon whatever it is.
But if it had been an SA80 then a decent spade to dig a trench fast would probably be more use. :laughing:

the maoster:

Winseer:

the maoster:

You do realize that leaving Sky is harder than leaving the EU? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Same as gym membership mate, cancel the direct debit and ignore threatening letters, they carry diddly squat weight in law.

Correct. Done such things many times in the past myself.
Possession is nine-tenths of the law. If the money stays in your pocket, you’re better off by that amount straight away. No permissions ever need be asked to keep it in there.

Hope nobody is offended by the gnomes ■■■■

classic pic there…
as long as you gan buy a gollywog on ebay then they cant be deemed racist.
i have one hanging from the roof of whatever campervan im using usually at the entrance to the cabin area so i remember not to bang my head ,
it hasnt put anyone off of buying them sofar though the wifey that bought it had reservations about the german eagle on the rear of a t5 i sold earlier this year. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
the german eagle on the rear of a t5 i sold earlier this year. :slight_smile:

That would work just as well with the three pointed star and the BMW propellor logos.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The haulage business has been on it’s knee’s for years…

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:
the german eagle on the rear of a t5 i sold earlier this year. :slight_smile:

That would work just as well with the three pointed star and the BMW propellor logos.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It does too.

ThirdMerc.jpg