Poll - have you had covid-19?

Unless hospitalised with severe symptoms then it is unlikely anyone will have been tested therefore this poll is to determine who has had the virus by a ‘preponderance of the evidence’

I have - 2 days of feeling crap and going to sleep in the afternoons followed soon after by a week of viral conjuctivitis = very weird as having to use distilled water for 3/4 times a day to keep it clear

Then Daughter got the full blown one with the super sweating and the persistent dry cough for a few days and as she is a single parent with 3 kids including a new born then I was the only one able to support her and I did not catch it off her

I wondered why I did not catch it off her which was answered about 2 weeks later when it came out that viral conjuctivitis is a side effect of the virus - apparently loads in the USA have had that.

You need another option. Not Yet.

My wife is working 12 hour shifts on an amputee ward with 15 patients with Covid 19, the other one only has gangrene in his good limb which will kill him before the Covid-19, she cannot get a test, nor can I until one of us becomes symptomatic.

Tested positive about 4 weeks ago. Had body aches, sweating & dizzyness for 2 days. Was only tested as my Mrs works in a pharmacy & I got tested, in the hope I was negative, so she could return to work.
Caused by an outbreak at my workplace 8 were off with symptoms. 2 ended up in hospital & 2 have had parents die.
I was very fortunate as majority have had bad symptoms for nearly 2 weeks.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

DF40:
Tested positive about 4 weeks ago. Had body aches, sweating & dizzyness for 2 days. Was only tested as my Mrs works in a pharmacy & I got tested, in the hope I was negative, so she could return to work.
Caused by an outbreak at my workplace 8 were off with symptoms. 2 ended up in hospital & 2 have had parents die.
I was very fortunate as majority have had bad symptoms for nearly 2 weeks.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Did you forget to vote above?