So who’s not watching 22 grown men kicking a ball full of wi

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the internet is great…
When 198 on the LW goes to Test Match Special I can now get my fix of sanity via the web!
Something nostalgic missing though…after not hearing much English for a coupla days, when the sun drops, and you climb a grade to hear a familiar tune breaking through the whistle…
I reckon you, Mr Estate, may be too young to remember the Lily Bolero theme for the World Service?

Franglais:
I think the internet is great…
When 198 on the LW goes to Test Match Special I can now get my fix of sanity via the web!
Something nostalgic missing though…after not hearing much English for a coupla days, when the sun drops, and you climb a grade to hear a familiar tune breaking through the whistle…
I reckon you, Mr Estate, may be too young to remember the Lily Bolero theme for the World Service?

Well yep it ‘tis , Me and my brother are watching Swiss railway journeys on You tube trough our Virgin box

youtu.be/A0yIDXP7nbM

there you go…

m.a.n rules:
https://youtu.be/A0yIDXP7nbM

there you go…

Thank You !

Franglais:

[/quote]
Mr Estate may be, but I’m not. I remember it well as my Dad used to listen to it when we lived in Libya, '67-'70. Happy days. :open_mouth: