Gangnam Style

If your down with the kids like me and listen to capital fmi heard this and thought it was great and now iv seen the video its even better, please give it a watch as i was in stiches pmsl, its supposed to be the latest dance craze hahahaha can see many a trucker doin this when it comes on the radio

Very catchy song but prefer this version, youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez … =endscreen

glen wins :sunglasses:

cant wait till this is played at the works crimble party :laughing:

Radio 1 have been promoting it for last couple of weeks. It’s quite catchy. :slight_smile:

I am learning it for the Caister Soul Weekend. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

this ones the best

youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1 … re=related

Its defiantely a grower Scott Mills played it twice in a row the other morning when i was driving

You obviously don’t know, that this is just a cover of old German song from 1945…

youtube.com/watch?v=wJFW7-hyWpE

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Every time I’ve herd this on the radio I’ve been about an hour from home and cranked it right up :slight_smile:

dar1976:
It’s quite catchy. :slight_smile:

So is the plague but hey…

In other news I can see this being a secret fix

My Daughter asked me earlier today to play this on ‘youtube’ …

NOW IT’S IN MY HEAD !!!

Saw this video remix of it on Facebook. Made me chuckle so figured I’d share it here :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJFW7-hy … ata_player

Kev83:
Saw this video remix of it on Facebook. Made me chuckle so figured I’d share it here :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJFW7-hy … ata_player

you can also see it a couple of posts earlier :slight_smile:

Just seen it. Oops :blush:

Kev83:
Just seen it. Oops :blush:

no worries

gogzy:
this ones the best

youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1 … re=related

+1

watched the version on F1 yesterday with DC-EDDIE and JAKE that was funny. :laughing:

If your down with the kidz,check this homeboy out

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys6GU-oon1I

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

If you don’t have Kids around, check that one out: youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 2pSLFjOas#!

Don’t ask me WTF is that… It’s just Asians, they are weird :slight_smile: