Voting untill you get the right result?

Is there any irony in the fact that Theresa May is going to ask parliament to vote again on her deal, having twice been told to put it in her pipe and smoke it?

No the real irony is the Federalist rabble,obviously including Liz,that runs this vassal EU state,having made the Referendum a non binding document on the government and then having put section 13 into the so called ‘withdrawal act’ having told the electorate that the government would be bound by the referendum decision.

the nodding donkey:
Is there any irony in the fact that Theresa May is going to ask parliament to vote again on her deal, having twice been told to put it in her pipe and smoke it?

Yes, there certainly is irony there.

Plus seeing the ERG Brexiteers voting against leaving (yes, we know why) is amusing.

And on another thread, we have some posters saying how they admire the French hard line protestors. Until that is, they are affected by those actions.
Is that irony too?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
Plus seeing the ERG Brexiteers voting against leaving (yes, we know why) is amusing.

The fact that you know ‘why’ they are voting against May ( her BRINO deal ) obviously contradicts the lying reference to them supposedly voting ‘against leaving’.When BRINO is obviously anything but ‘Leave’ and is just remain by another name if not even worse.Having said that we obviously can’t trust any government masquerading under the banner of our EU Federalist quisling Head of so called State when the only state she and with it HM Government represents is the EU Federation.On that note it would be far better for UKIP to now support remain and get as many seats in the EU parliament committed to smashing the EU Federal government system from within and replacing it with a Confederal one run along Nationalist lines in alliance with groups like the AfD.Oh wait Federalists voting for BRINO to defeat that move would be the next foregone conclusion and change of plan instead of,or even as well as,sabotaging article 50.

am i correct in thinking that they have now said they will back her so long as she buggers off out of it and lets someone else do her job?
ive no interest in politics,but i think i saw reference to it somewhere…

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Yes, there certainly is irony there.

And on another thread, we have some posters saying how they admire the French hard line protestors. Until that is, they are affected by those actions.
Is that irony too?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

But who has been affected by the GJ’s protests? Macron is still in office, the people it affected the most were the working class and in the case of the road blockades a lot of the lorries caught up were driven by foreigners so no cost to the French, around Dieppe French lorries were waved through while foreign ones were held. How many French drivers are getting home days late due to industrial action in Calais I would hazard very few compared to drivers from other countries. The French talk about being good Europeans and how important the EU is yet couldn’t give a stuff about anyone outside of France. The French government have always acted in France’s interests only and that seems to have rubbed off on the population at the last election 33% voted for a far right party that would deport immigrants yet Macron calls Brexiteers small minded inward looking individuals he wouldn’t have to walk far down a French street to meet plenty of the same in fact every 1 in every 3 pays well to make sure your own house is in order before criticising others.

Rant over and yes I am one of those getting home 24 hours late due to the French actions

dieseldog999:
am i correct in thinking that they have now said they will back her so long as she buggers off out of it and lets someone else do her job?
ive no interest in politics,but i think i saw reference to it somewhere…

That is sooo last year…
She said in Dec 2018 that she wouldn`t lead the Tories into the next general election. But a couple of days ago one of her former advisors apparently said she should go sooner in order to get the present deal through?

We had this week Cabinet Ministers speaking for a Government motion, then voting against it themselves; those who want a second referendum, opposing it being proposed as an amendment; those in favour of a particular form of Brexit risking no Brexit. Etc, etc, etc.

I think that may be approximately the present situation with us asking for a few months extension to Art 50, but maybe that being either refused, or extended to 21months? Bit like going to a bank and asking for a loan of £300, but being told it`s a loan of 2grand or nowt…

Confused? Watch this…
youtube.com/watch?v=OSaNWYHmUvI