EU

So the Tories have acknowledged the threat from UKIP and may offer us an in/out vote on the EU. At least a “no” vote would lend strength to the states which want to leave the UK. England Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland. Maybe even Kernow and Wessex would be better off ploughing their own furrow. Even though the EU is the biggest, richest market that the world has ever seen, we as drivers can ask, do we want to be treated in the same way as drivers on the continent? Even some states in the US would like independence from the Union and there would be no need for them to have any lesser powers in negotiating with China or controlling South America. Not sure which way I will vote.

I’m not sure as yet which way ill vote, but I think a referendum is an excellent idea - either the majority want out, in which case do it, or the majority want to stay in, in which case do it properly and stop arsing about on the sidelines. One way or another, the question is settled and we can move on without all the constant sniping and arguing as a country.

If milliband had any nous, he’d promise one as well, he probably be guaranteed to win the next election with a landslide.

Gary

my forecast.England stay in EU.now just some political try keep own reputation.but referendum it is good idea.People decide go out or stay in.

If negotiations could reform the EU back to what it was meant to be at the time of the last referendum in 1975 I’d vote to stay in, but it’s not going to happen so I’ll vote “out”.

Cast Iron Cameron promised a referendum before the last election, so did the Limp Dems, that was conveniently not possible during this term for various spurious reasons, what makes anyone think they’ll honour this or any other pledge.

Why should we believe anything they say, the three cheeks of the same arse party that is the Lib Lab Con will promise anything to get your vote and keep in power, they’re all running terrified of UKIP because Farage and his crew haven’t been bought off…yet…so those who own the current party with three heads are desperate to stop UKIP, they might just do something for the good of this country and its people and that would never do.

Interesting times ahead, funny to see the Tories trying to stab each other in the back…they stabbed their most successful ever PM Lady Thatcher in the back…since that day they’ve been nothing and have got nowhere, the unelected present PM is no more true Conservative than the man in the moon, he’s another Eton/Bullingdon Club career politician like many of his advisers and colleagues.

What really galls me is the contempt all these mainstream politicians have for voters…they really believe that your vote, yes yours , is theirs by right.
In their view it should only be given to one of the three, they think they own it and some cases they do for millions of peoples votes are bought, too many people vote for whoever promises to prioritise them with a bung…hence Labour get the scroungers vote and the Tories the very rich vote automatically, or they did until the Cameroon came along.

I voted NO to the common market in the 70’s and i shall be voting no again…but only if the electorate are intelligent enough to see through the current lies and vote out the three cheeks party, and that isn’t going to happen because people are sheep and believe the propoganda of the state broadcaster.

I doubt we will get a true IN/OUT referundum unless UKIP form an alliance with the Tories and come to some agreement about not standing in the same constituencies and a real referendum will be their price, and that won’t happen unless the true Conservatives get rid of boy Dave, fingers crossed.

I suspect the referendum the present cabals of traitors have in mind will be some weasel worded document designed to trick the voters…they have form on this…alternative voting.

Realistically it’s probably a choice between jumping out of the frying pan of a federal europe run by the German bankers for the German bankers and profits made from cheap east european labour.

Into the fire of even closer to ties the global free market economy run by the Chinese Communist Party for the Chinese Communist Party with even more kick backs for the British bankers and business leaders through yet more access to cheap Chinese and Asian labour.

Pull out of the EU and deal with the former Commonwealth countries.We will still be buying European goods whatever happens.

Question Time was very interesting insofar as who wanted to remain and who wanted out. Chris Bryant and Charles Kennedy surprised me with their answers. Philip Hammond didn’t and why the hell did they let that gay god botherer speak?