Salisbury alleged Russian connection [Merged]

Winseer:
I’m no “Commie Lover”, but it seems to me that what’s wrong with the Left in the West, is that they really need to be more like China and Russia’s version of “Left” - but shy away from it.
Meanwhile, the Western Right are lamblasted off the stage, whilst tolerated in those governments in between. “WTF?” doesn’t begin to describe what’s wrong with the world today. :frowning:

Firstly the terms left and right are now just obsolete and meaningless terms.

Also although I wouldn’t trust China’s and Russia’s agenda,in the form of their threats and their support of North Korea and Iran and China’s actions in Tibet,there’s no point in needlessly provoking them.

While it’s clear that the West is under the rule of a corrupt form of Globalist Capitalism and all the contradictions that go along with it.From subsidising the Chinese regime and military within the exploitative global free market trade regime.To picking a fight with China’s Russian ally whether it be false flags based on inviting internal Russian power struggles onto our streets or being against Russia’s support of moderate Assad in Syria.While the Globalists support the Wahhabist Saudi head choppers and their colonisation of Europe.

Also don’t think that Orban can be trusted any more than Trump.