Avoid central London - area on lockdown

wheelnutt:
With plenty of help form the site owners and some extreme right wing moderators here who foster and nourish an Islamophobic and xenophobic culture here.

Let’s not get into the legalities of allowing that kind of content on a UK forum.

Let’s talk about how these gullible easily persuaded not very intelligent and probably not educated individuals are actually doing the work of the the jihadists.

The main goal of groups like daesh and Al Qaeda is to sow contempt in western societies by widespread uprising of Islamophobic and xenophobic feelings. The more anti muslim the posters here become the more they themselves have been radicalised and are doing the work of the terrorists.

The modern Islamic terrorist would love nothing better for the entire Western uneducated masses to blame Islam in general for everything.

The last few pages are a testament of ill informed misplaced extreme right wing views by the ignorant fuelled by Islamic PR.

The majority here don’t foster those opinions and only the very few ignorant that can’t see what is being done to them do. They are the ones being brainwashed succesfully by the terrorists and are doing their work.

Your reaction in wanting to close down free speech is really getting silly now.I’ll ask you a question which I asked previously.Do ‘you’ agree that making Bin Laden stateless and then carrying out his ex judicial execution and then disposing of his body outside of Islamic protocols for example was right or wrong ?.I for one haven’t said anything that isn’t consistent with and in line with agreement with that type of action in ‘those’ circumstances.A simple answer to the question as to exactly where do ‘you’ stand regarding ‘that’ particular example might help to establish ‘your’ motivation on the subject in general.

Assuming you’ve answered that question then maybe you can then answer the question as to where do ‘you’ stand regarding either support or revulsion towards specifically Wahabbist Saudi and Iranian revolutionary fundamentalist Islam.Being on the side of revulsion in either or both case/s fitting the definition of freedom of speech.As proven by the documented statements in that regard by Nigel Farage at least.