what can i do????

advice needed. i have enjoyed posting on this site. it is the only site i really use. the problem is that i may have to stop using the site. reason? someone who knows my site name and my family and ex-wife is finding great delight in taking my posts out of context and causing problems with my family. i have just had to sit with my daughter and go through my posts to show that i have not slandered or made fun of her or her siblings, what sort of people take delight in this? the person or persons concerned have obviously some insecurity in that i may give away some personal information on them. this is totally beyond my remit. for them to give my ex-wife or children information of what i do as an adult over 21 that causes no harm makes me wonder if i should ask permission from what are obviously meglomanic complex people who think it implausable that i could possibly have a life. has anyone else had this problem and how do i resolve it. i would welcome any PRIVATE POSTS on this situation as well as any comments in the general forum. the admin could assist and offer advice through the pm as well please. sorry this is so long winded but i needed to get it off my chest. ANY IDEAS ANYONE.

you have PM

another PM sent

Site admin MAY be able to help with this issue (username/profile etc) - give one a PM :slight_smile:

Leave the site and ask them to delete all you posts then it will just say user when you have gone.

Then just reregister using bugmenot.com/ which gives you a temporary e-masil address that not evben you will be able to access after a while.

Have you said something you shouldnt have?, if not why worry?.