license back

hi all i lost my license back in January after passing out in September 2013 .I am due to get my hgv back September 27 and i was just wondering if i would get my license back when expected .has any one else lost their license for same reason and how long did it take you to get your back ? thanks in advance

howellsp1:
hi all i lost my license back in January after passing out in September 2013 .I am due to get my hgv back September 27 and i was just wondering if i would get my license back when expected .has any one else lost their license for same reason and how long did it take you to get your back ? thanks in advance

Ah medical question :slight_smile:
thought you had lost it ie lost then thought services then realised health and family :blush:

cant help sorry but good luck :wink:

I had mine revoked had loads of test as blacked out ( not at wheel ) took several years to get sorted but that was me did come back eventually

well a bit of good news was suposed to get my license back at the end of next month after passing out .
Then surprise surprise my license came thrue this morning ready to go so happy to have it back